Reviews for XCOM: From The Ashes of Temples
Guest chapter 10 . 11/2/2019
Halfway through and this is amazing work!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/7/2019
In Long War, you can test soldiers over and over again till they become Psionic, it’s why I have few officers and a lot of Psionic MSGTs. I first found that out and it was amazing to me.
Malgelir chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
I'm loving this, partly inspire me to write my own XCOM fanfiction, not this skillfully I might add, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
RedRhonin12 chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
by no means do i want you to hurry. I just want you to know that I'm still patiently waiting to see what happened after that last mission. Just an fyi, I'm using some of your characters in my pool on XCOM 2 because yeah, they're just that amazing.
starsdust chapter 20 . 6/11/2017
This was a great read, and it made me relive XCOM in a different way. It makes me wonder who had you planned would become the volunteer?
Lu chapter 20 . 6/9/2017
This was fun! I wonder who you had planned to choose as the volunteer. Good writing and engaging story. I don't read many fics but I found this one because I wondered if there were stories featuring Zhang. Thanks for sharing!
catilio chapter 20 . 1/27/2017
Really really liked your piece. Any hope of updating it?
Typedoutatnight chapter 15 . 10/14/2016
This fic has got to be one of the best XCOM fics out there. Kudos for having a "The rescued vip is a soldier that got left behind and captured" long before XCOM 2 introduced the concept. I hope this fic updates one day.
LeprofDtri chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
That fiction was so good it made me miss my bus... but at least I had plenty of time to finish it while waiting for the next one !
More seriously you are really talented to tell stories and I do hope we'll get to see this one continue.
RedRhonin12 chapter 20 . 8/7/2016
ok I hate to be that guy, but what happened to this story? I hate how it's just stopped. this was one of my favorites.
RedRhonin12 chapter 20 . 6/11/2016
Oh my gosh I've been waiting what feels like forever to see what happens in Chapter 21. Any details on when that might happen? I love this story.
baud001 chapter 9 . 3/20/2016
"curses for killing off characters are welcome"

No, killing characters is the right decision, even after killing the commander even before the story started. It help recreate the proper ambiance.
baud001 chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
Thank for this story, I've begun to read it yesterday and it's great!

I like how you mix the usual xcom experience with an interesting story.
DrKerbin chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
Paranoid!Bradford made me giggle. I like how you're giving him a bit of character depth one challenge and trauma at a time. Very glad I found this little gem, now, back to reading!
Mojo1586 chapter 20 . 1/14/2016
Probably the best XCOM fic I've seen on this site from the characters to how you've made the whole invasion more realistic. Great work!