Reviews for milis agus searbh
Miriel Tolkien chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I know it has a sadder ending, but I still love it. May I add it to my Figrid community?
KelseyBl chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Wow! I never really thought of Bards oldest daughter but this story was well written and very interesting. I would love to read an alternate ending where Kili lives! I'm so scared to watch the third movie when it comes out... I already know ill cry... Or sob hysterically. Anyway please write the alternate ending I'm very interested!
twiggy31 chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
ah i love this story! I think your idea to do an alternative ending would be amazing! who doesn't want to read something where kili doesn't die :P I will keep a look out!
Doc M chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
A wonderful story, very well-written! Good to see something being made of these new characters, and so poignantly.
Miims chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I love this story, and now that I've read it I wonder how Bard's kids would adjust to being royalty. Thanks for making me think and for writing a great story.
uncer giedd geador chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Beautiful story. I love the practicality of your Sigrid and the way she changes, especially the way you focused on the questions she asks. It's also probably the most utterly honest and believable portrayal of a girl's young sort-of-love, and the empty desolation that the loss of that brings, that I've ever read. That bitter new understanding that youth doesn't stay death you've captured is gut-wrenchingly spot on. The relationships within the family are also just perfect, concerned big sister, and the cameos...
Basically, you've made her so real I want to go and hug her.
Soledad chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
What a beautiful, sad tile. As much as the film disappointed me - and boy, did it ever disappoint me! - your story is a delight to read.
Bonnie chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
You broke my heart, you did just smashed it to a million pieces that was how good this was! So so great the devestation or desolation of the Battle the Dragon of everything just wow, it was so real and visceral, Sigrid's anger and hopelessness at missed chances, lost lives and opportunities was so beautifully done I also loved the glimpses we saw of the other characters Oin, the elves, oh Tauriel darling brave Tauriel, and Bard omigod I could gush about Bard for an age and I would not be enough they have one of the most realistic father-daughter relationships that I have seen in fic like ever!

I would be inconsolable if I didn't know that Sigrid had a happier ending, with a princess-ship of the Dale and her brother waking up waiting for her

The best Sigrid fic I have read, the most real Sigrid fic I have read bravo my dear bravo

xoxoxo
Bonnie
RedRoses130 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Hi! I just wanted to say that this story is great. I really love the depth behind Sigrid's character - she seems very realistic and I find myself rooting for her.
I hope you update soon, though I AM rather sad that this is only a three-shot.
Oh well, GREAT work!
-RedRoses130
Bonnie chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Oh God your Sigrid is so good just so good! She's the girl who grew up in Laketown with no hope, looking after her brother and sister. She's suspicious, jealous, resentful, panicking, awed, tired, kind, caring, and wonderfully real

She wants the dwarves to go away, food in their mouths is food out of Bain and Tilda's, she wants he Da to listen to her and keep her brother safe, she wants something better than Lake town, she wants her mother

I can go on and on about how much I love her and the flavor you've given her! Her accent (which is so good! it adds such a genuine amount of authenticness and richness to character!) her thoughts on the town, the Dwarves, her family, the dragon there not alot of Sigrid fic unfortunatly but this one stands above the others I think!

xoxoxo
Bonnie
Mia chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I absolutely love this! I was hoping someone would write about this pairing! Please keeping going with it, I look forward to it!
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wonderfully written! Thanks so much for sharing.