Reviews for Remember Me
warriors1011 chapter 2 . 5/4
Love the story so far! The Only question I have is did the POV change at the end twice? Or is it meant to be confusing as to who is telling that particular part of the story? Either way I still really like the story and I think you should total update really soon.
CatLoverx33 chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
I love this :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Awesome story please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
I really like this story plz continue.
idea.getthe chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
If you plan to make a itaXnaru paring, I hope you make it into femnaru paring. Sorry to say this but I don't like Yaoi but I like genderblend for shonen anime that don't have paring...
Hola chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Great idea. My only annoyance is the conversations at the beginning and end with the Naruto characters. I personally feel it detracts from the story, and I can't find the humor in it. I'm not trying to be mean, just telling you my opinion. However, the story this far has got me interested. I'm dying to see the reaction of Itachi and how the Leaf Village will respond to Naruto's return. Plus, I'm eager to find out how much it will diverge from canon, and how long it will take until Naruto realizes the truth. I do hope the pairing is ItachixNaruto!
WRose chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
WraithReaper chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Madara? Tobi is Madara? ... Do you read the manga? Or are you new to Naruto? Also Itachi was aware of who Tobi claimed to be.