Reviews for The One Thing You Want The Most
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
That compass is from pirates of the Caribbean
I.LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.YOU chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Great story :)
I love Nami's thoughts there :)
yuukilover2403 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This story is so cute :)
I love it!
Hope you make more LuNa fanfics! :)
Trafal-Girl chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Hahahaha. Luffy's an idiot, but a sweetie. This is a cute story. I must have missed something, though? What did Robin say that was fishy?
overcast fireside chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Oh, Luffy...you're such a dense, hopeless boy. Haha.

This is a very cute oneshot! It reminded me of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. XD Hehe, it'd be interesting if you continued this, but if you don't, that's cool (it ended with a funny vibe anyway). I hope you write more LuNa fics! They're my absolute favorite ship!
JustARegularGuy chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Lol,love Luffy reaction after Nami confessed to should make more LuNa oneshot or a LuNa story.
SereHime chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
...That was so stupid...although I have to say I kinda expected that reaction from Luffy...*sigh* Pooooor Nami...To fall in love with a rubber numbskull...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This was amazing! Wish I had an account where I could favorite this! Please write more stories like this if you have time, I'll definitely read 'em! n.n
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Luffy you little troll XD
Estrella-san chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wow, is that really your first story ? #remember my first story# #go to kill myself# #come back# I have a review to finish !

So, basically, it's cute. It's fluffy. Well, I would have liked if the end was more developped, but it was good !
Lu/Na is cute (it's the name of the ship between Luffy and Nami). Oh, and I remember that I shipped Robin with Zoro at the beginning.
Sorry, I'm talking about my past.

BUT it is a good story and it's quite impressive for a first one. Go on like this, it's really really cool (sorry for the bad language, I'm french).
And by the way... Happy New Year !