Reviews for Reading: Sun's Heir, Death's Guardian
GhostRonin chapter 6 . 2/26
Only thing i really hate about this fic is the author not knowing how truly strong Naruto is compared to the demigods. Also how much stronger he is than people from his world, Kisame shouldn't stand much of a chance or even require him losing an arm to NOT kill Kisame after beating Nagato
Zero chapter 2 . 12/30/2023
To be fair, Percy is one of those cases where a western protagonist is the idiot hero.
Luckly he got better in HoO.
Zero chapter 1 . 12/30/2023
Im reading the story again.
Why? Because is probably one of the best readings ever written.
Suzuran Kishigane chapter 25 . 11/11/2023
I'm pretty sure the original is "Henshin" from Kamen Rider and Super Sentai Multi Series, not the American Version called Power Rangers who used "It's Morphin Time".
Suzuran Kishigane chapter 1 . 11/9/2023
Imagine Naruto suddenly waking up being shine down by the Sun and said

"I swear if that Light is coming from my Dad and that Sun is somehow a Chariot, I will booby trap it on where it'll crush his balls into dust, cut his Manhood, and shove an Adamantine Barb Wired Dildo up in his ass while being Swarm with Snakes who kept speaking about biting his Nipples Clean off and Fucking both his Mouth and Ears as a form of Tradition to Perverts who can't keep their Dick in their Pants and fuck any girls they like! And if my Father is a Pervert, then I'll make sure that he, and any other Perverted Men all over the world to be Chained by their Wives with a Lock and Key on their Dicks that only their Wives could remove when they feel like it's time for love making and could easily locked it up anytime, even if they thought they got away with their Dicks Free."

Then I'm pretty sure all the guys would pale with the girls becoming thoughtful, somehow making the guys even paler.
Blackqueen89 chapter 20 . 10/22/2023
Hey ch.21 isnt showing up for some reason
ErzaScarlett122 chapter 5 . 12/6/2022
Poor poor Frank smh
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2022
I'm rereading this..
P.S - Poor frank.. lol
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2021
no fing way... you just made percy worse than naruto? i declare a fanfic war
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2021
hmmmm... naruto... an amazing anime series however is one hairs length from demon slayer's awsomeness (probably spelled that wrong)
harashien chapter 17 . 8/16/2021
It’s the Frank scenes that truly make me come back to this fic over the years
volcasiron30 chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
hey there, Engineer4Ever I'm issuing you a challenge can you do another Naruto reading crossover fanfiction story but this time can you please do a Naruto X Digimon crossover fanfiction story of Humon and Hybrid Tamer with the Humon pairing of Naruto X Mimi X Kari and Hybrid Tamer pairing of Naruto X Rika X Renamon let me know through the comments or author note attached to the bottom of the next updated chapter of anyone of your next fanfiction story.
volcasiron30 chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
I'm issuing a challenge to any fanfiction author who can do these two reading version of Humon and Hybrid Tamer written by Curious Kitsune 654 both are Naruto X Digimon Crossover stories both are great stories to read. Humon has the pairing of Naruto X Mimi X Kari and Hybrid Tamer has the pairing of Naruto X Rika X Renamon you can bring in cast of Naruto and Digidestines and their Digimon partners with them in a large room or in a theater like room with a big television or movie theater screen with the book too the same can be said about doing the same thing with Digimon Tamers with their partners too.
raibinzamuar chapter 24 . 4/14/2021