Reviews for Reading: Sun's Heir, Death's Guardian
pigpig bwaaa chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
when are you going to update the conan fanfic?
Blackholelord chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
So are you writing the next story yet in the saga? Still this chapter was good.
Markus-Antonius chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
Oh you're gonna start it soon?! Awesome I can't wait! And as always you're humor rocks!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
This was great. :)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
Excellent:)
Alex2909 chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
love the comments about thalia and naruto during this chapter. looking forward to book two and how they will react to it
ultima-owner chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
cool commentary
StrongGuy159 chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
Nice Valentine chapter make sequel please.
Gamelover41592 chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
awe...some :D
Guest chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
Good chapter. It's been a while since I've reviewed on your fics and I have to say that this is a fun fic to read. It's filled with all sorts of hilarious scenes and it really makes me wonder... Will Naruto make an appearance in this world? It'd make for an interesting meeting. Also, props to Bonesboys15 as well for his story too. After all, there wouldn't be a Reading of fic without the original. In any case, I look forward to the sequel when SADG II's completed. As always, looking forward to your next fic and keep up the awesome work!
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
Wonder who you will put in the Omakes this time.
WILLIAM11 chapter 27 . 2/28/2014
Great story hey could you do naruto Uchiha and the Olympians next
Apocalypse Legionaire 117 chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
Alright, this review took way longer than expected... (No thanks to my internet connection)

Anyways, this is one hell of a Percy Jackson crossover (and the same goes for SHDG, props to Bonesboy15). I literally laughed my way through 27 chapters of pure LOL and I enjoyed every moment of it. I will definitely look forward to the next Reading of SHDG after the sequel is finished. Keep up the awesome work man!
Bailey500 chapter 27 . 2/20/2014
This was awesome.

You should do a reading for the Valetine's Day one-shot
Guest chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
é muito boa história, mas
não vi nenhum com Hera.
creio q faria um belo par pela trama
não acha?