Reviews for 36 University Place
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
Great story! I just loved how seamlessly you've brought them togetherand Saul is just perfect) thanks a lot for writing!
indigovioletstargazer chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing.
Deep Forest Green chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Nice. Very IC for everyone, especially Saul. I could really picture Mandy Patinkin and Claire Danes here. There isn't enough Saul fic out there, and even less about his past. It was nice to see him and Mira happily together.
LondynNow chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This was just, well, perfect. I love your take on Carrie & Saul- the very beginning. Not only is it a completely believable, creative scenario, it's so very well and vividly written that I could see and hear the whole thing play out in my mind as I read it. It was perfectly in character all around. I especially enjoyed Saul's realization that it was just the first of many times he would be both impressed by and angry with Carrie. And this scenario also explains a start of a relationship/connection between Mira and Carrie, independent of or in addition to Saul, which is sort of hinted at/implied on the show. And it was really nice seeing Saul and Mira happy together. I hope you will write more, whether a continuation of this pre-quel or another Homeland story.
Bookworm1986 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is brilliant. So Carrie and so Saul. Also nice to see Saul getting a little love.

The interviews were very well done.

Very clever fic.