Reviews for A Rose Blooms in Baker Street
it's stupid not telling about creepy sms
hilarious end of chapter

good choice, 1st spankinggroundingcommunity hours are enough
Sherlock was too strict with Rose - she did /almost/ nothing wrong...
I don't think Rose is to blame for this mes...
nice chapter
Rose/Mycroft convo
interesting start..
chicamal55 chapter 1 . 6/29
Hey! First of all. I'm learning english so sorry if i'm wrong with something.

¡Love your story!3 It's amazing.

I'm in wattpad like: nancy085. And i Want to traslate your story in spanish. Buy first i Want your permission for this. If you give me permission please contact me. And if you don't want to. It's Ok :D just tell me. Thanks !
Guest chapter 42 . 11/12/2014
Oh my goodness! I have read all of the prequel and all of A Rose Blooms...over the last few weeks and I am just in love with your writing.
You're funny, and consistent in various plot lines, you have the voice of the British captured so well!

You write a complex family situation, in which there is some dysfunction, some love, and some brilliant old-fashioned British-isms.

I laugh constantly, I feel like I'm on edge sometimes and this may be one of the best verses I've ever stumbled into on this website.

I love ballroom dancing (my loves are particularly Salsa and the Waltz) so I love that Rose loves them too. I'm so excited to read the sequel, you're very talented. If I had to pick moments I loved from each chapter I would review eternally.

The prequel stories are such a great insight into this universe you have built up.

Greg constantly makes me chuckle and Rose is such a wonderful wild spirit who is also ridiculously kind and intelligent and fabulous (her fashion rocks my polka-dot socks)

I'm not sure though that I'm entirely okay with John and Rose being together but there evidently is passion between the pair of them.

I'll also always end my reviews in the future with the same sign off so you know it's me :)

AnotherDamnMexican149 chapter 42 . 8/14/2014
Ahhhhhh! I cant wait for Petals by petals. Im so glad this ended the way it did! Ahhh I hope Mycroft kinda puts up a fight about Rose and John. I just like the drama in it. This was a wonderful story and I cant wait for your next one.
FrankieRae chapter 42 . 8/14/2014
Bravo! Wonderful run. Anxiously awaiting the next installment. :)
Guest chapter 42 . 8/14/2014
This chapter was so beautiful, and finally Rose and John are together! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect resolution! I was literally holding my breath throughout the whole competition, scared Rose would get injured, I had completely forgotten about her desk chair. That's how wrapped up in the writing of the competition I was! And then when she made it to work the next day, it was like watching a slow motion scene from a horror movie! Nooooooooooooooooooooo Rose! :( I'm glad she's safe in a hospital surrounded by doctors, but I hope for her sake she didn't injure too many ribs. The Holmes lot! So stubborn! And Greg is the best boss in the world! He absolutely deserves every single one of his morning macchiatos! Thank you again for the lovely long chapter. :) That Sally is going to be stuck in archives for a year, unless Mycroft learns it was her that was behind unscrewing the chair wheel! ((hugs all the characters)) I haven't been this excited about new content since the Harry Potter books were in publication! Thank you!
fangirlsnp chapter 42 . 8/14/2014
Ah love it! Can't wait for the sequel!
Erebourne chapter 42 . 8/14/2014

That was possibly the best last chapter I have ever read. Ughhhhhhhhh. I literally squee'd out loud.

I would really love to see the next fic involve Lestrade taking Sally to task. And maybe a punishment spanking from John ending up being something more...enjoyable cx

I could not stop reading this. I was on chapter 41 the minute you updated and I was so so excited to see it. It was perfect from beginning to end. Just perfect 3