Reviews for Some Advice
Duhkha chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
I like so much your fic, the relationship between Theo & Hermione was very IC. I like specially the fact that was Ron who broke up the relationship :D
belligerent.rose chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
very cute, although all that talk and no real action.
UinenDolothen chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
This was excellent! I would definitely read more. :)
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I loved this story. I wish it was a multi chapter one. I would have liked to see what happens next with them and if Ron regrets giving Hermione up. Anyways loved it ;)
just an anon reader chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
This was creative and freaking fabulous! I loved your characters and would read so much more of this! Word play is a highly underestimated form of foreplay and you executed this wonderfully. I'm also a little peeved there wasn't more, leaving much like Hermione. :p
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
its pity the ending was so abrupt without actual scenes, since their talking was so detailed i was expecting those scenes detailed too.
s.w chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I must say I'm really impressed. I feel like you really captured hermione's personality and how she would react to that type of situation. I enjoyed your work so far, hope you keep it up.
Pharies chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I liked this better than just about any other story for them. You captured what little there is to know about Theo and Hermione was just as I would expect her in a situation like this. Perfect!

Tori
eltseth chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh my god, this was insanely good. I love how IC they are, and your style of writing's amazing! keep it up x
jess chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I wanna read more like her friends reaction to their relationship
RozaLove chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oh God, I definitely want to read more. Pleeaazzeee write more! I'm begging you!
OuiSexSi chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Uhm. DUH. YES I WANT TO READ MORE! Lemony lemon please!
slythernprincess chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Omg! Yes I want more! Rons reaction to Hermione and theo, their relationship blossoming! Plweese!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Incredibly lovely, somehow i did start crying from the cuteness of it. Well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014