Reviews for This Will Be Our Favorite Song
The Bad Wolf Who Waited chapter 1 . 2/28
I don't even know how to sum up my feelings on this. There were times I had to stop because I couldn't read through the tears, and I'm usually really not one for established relationship fics or fics involving marriage and yet here we are, and I have read many many things in my years of fanfic, and this could well be the best of all...
Jasmine chapter 1 . 2/16
Wow, great story...this is what I like about a good fanfic, how they still can catch the personality of the character, and spin it for their own story..and that's this fanfic is all about!
meglovesjeff chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I added this to my favorites a long time ago, and I've just reread it again, and seriously. This. Is. Amazing. I actually read parts out loud to my husband! Every character is portrayed so well! Seriously. Amazing. I don't know what else to say.
she don't stop chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Fantastic. I usually don't like Jeff and Annie together, but this was super well done. I especially loved Abed and Troy as protective fathers. Great work
psyraven chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This is now my head canon. :) Your writing captures the voices of all of the characters so brilliantly that this actually read like a season of the show. If only the actual writers could have given us such a fabulous ending and a HEA for Milord and Milady.

(I think my favourite scene was the Meet the Parents moment with Troy and Abed... they just crack me up. Especially when Jeff refuses to buy into their weirdness.)
timeless23 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
One of the most beautiful Jeff/Annie works I have ever read. Seriously wonderful writing! You've managed to eclipse an entire relationship between them in an inspiringly emotional yet not out of character manner. I love all the moments you showed them go through, and how you brought in the rest of the group throughout. I honestly won't get tired of re-reading it again and again. I know this is your only community fic on here, and I hope you might feel the inclination to write them again.
tktktk chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
i really enjoyed this. i liked the layout a lot, kindof moving back and forth between the present and future and past. really great. the character's voices were great too. i really enjoyed pierce's talk with jeff near the end. bravo!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
So good!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Great read
Jazzy chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Ugh! So good! That was so good wow. Perfect from start to finish. Perfectly in character the whole way through! Amazing! Thank you so much for writing this. This is totally the way I could see things ending up for those two. I look forward to reading more of your stuff :)
shippersgonnaship chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
O.M.G. THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE READ IN FOREVER! They didn't just get together you have us a H.E.A in the future all I could ask for! Wowee. I will read this again and again and again! Awesomesauce btw.
universalbeat chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I really enjoyed this story.
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I can't get over your uncanny ability to master your characters and pairings, regardless of the fandom/original source material. You are an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Great! Very well written! I hope you write a sequel
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh wow - and you even write for Community! I love it. Sometimes I can't tell whether I want Jeff and Annie to happen, but you really convinced me here. I loved how you got everyone to be in character. Even Abed and Troy, who could have gone cartoonish SO easily. Instead you hit that sweet spot that the show hits so well - heightened reality. Thanks for sharing this. :)