Reviews for What Happened to the Miserables
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 8 . 10/16
Well, I DEFINITELY don't want to be on Kori's bad side if she's holding a knife! Kori has a unique taste in pizza toppings.
R chapter 14 . 10/7
I really can't wait to see what happens next, that last scene tho.. SO GOOD. Keep up the AMMAZING WORK.
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 7 . 9/23
Now they've got plans.
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 6 . 8/21
Oh great. Slade is back.
Can you continue this story please?
Destroyman chapter 14 . 6/24
YEESSSSS! Finally more from this story, with an awesome chapter as always! Really looking forward to the next one!
Basara-Jay chapter 14 . 6/24
I can say that even though I didn't have to wait anywhere near as long as some others for this chapter, it had felt like an eternity.

And eternity that ended up being worth it.

The characters themselves were written well, I don't think you lost your touch with them even slightly. The chapter reminded me of the episode of Arrow where Oliver set up a meeting with The Count, but it didn't feel like a copy of that. It stood out as it's very own with Floyd Lawton's inclusion and the way The Titans handled it.

The BBRae was simple, but beautiful in its own way. It touched on a very serious issue briefly and in a morbid way I enjoyed that it did, it showed that concern between Rachael and Garfield. It gave us more insight into how tough it really was for Gar growing up.

Also, CyJinx is something that this site needs more of. I believe in them because of you.

Amazing work, your writing is truly wonderful.
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 14 . 6/23
AYYYYY, IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS? IT'S IT'S... AN UPDATE!

All joking aside, my happiness shot through the roof when I saw you updated. What a killer chapter! There's definitely a lot to mull over and process: Victor failing to get Jinx out of his mind, Richard's self-loathing towards his blatant lies and unwillingness to change, Kori trying her best to mend her fiance's vengeful spirit, the state of Gar's disease, Rachel's inner-turmoil, and hot damn, that scene at the end was golden! Pretty sure Gar was gonna spill the not-so-discreet beans that he loves Rachel. But for all I know, it could've been something completely opposite and irrelevant to the plot. Like he's left-handed or something.

I'm surprised by how quickly I could get back into this - it's like you never left. All the characters are stunningly alive and full of depth. The encounter with The Count and Deadshot were eloquently visualized, and you know I'm a sucker for fight scenes. Especially when the Titans are decked out in their new gear!

Again, I'm so happy to have you back. You keep doing your thing you gorgeous writer.
Basara-Jay chapter 13 . 6/20
Yo, okay. I've got a bunch I needa say, but I don't want to write a novella in your reviews section. I've PM'd you, so I hope you read it and respond.
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 5 . 6/7
C
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
B.
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
This is gonna be good.
Random Reader chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Hi I love the story so if you haven't given up yet I really hope you keep going!
m-nevermore chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
Kay, I finally caught up! Heh, I just recently found this series and read it all in a day. I read your whole series and reached this chapter. I have to say, I love it!
It's very realistic (the characters are "in character") and I like the pairings you have.
Alot of things to tab on this story.. Gar's weakening body, matter of trusting Terra, Slade looming over Jinx, Rachel's identity in danger...
So Roy Harper won't be so significant in the story? I'm asking cuz alot of stories (Titans in real life stories) introduce so many characters that I have to brace myself before the ride. Will Galfore ever get involved in the fight? Ya know, him being a warrior in the TV series and such.
Somehow I still don't trust Terra. Even if Gar believes in her, I kinda side with Rachel a bit. Maybe I'm too biased. But when I let my imagination loose, I can just.. uh, imagine Terra eventually gaining trust by feeding everybody information about Slade and maybe join the Titans (and maybe Jinx might feel a bit left out, who knows with that girl?).. Then get confronted by Slade (Wilson, Deatstroke whatever) and get abused.. somehow was too insecure (or prideful, but that girl's more on the insecure side..) to ask anyone for help and succumbs to Slade because he abused her too much.. And gets the Titans in a dangerous position.. But ends up killing Slade for them and dies. Really, to be honest, I hate the idea of killing Gar just to prove that important characters are at risk of death. Just prove it on Terra and kill her. But spare Gar, please?
Anyway, looking back at what I wrote, I seem to have stuck with the TV series' plot but tweaked it a bit. Huh. That's probably why I seem to think that Rachel would be the one to beat Trigon. But who knows? Authors (that means you) have many surprises up their sleeves.
That was some speech Kori made! I just wish I could do the same... (Sniff, speeches are hard..).
I am totally going to look forward to the Titans finding out Gar's sickness..
And watching bbrae grow slowly.. Slowly..
I love your polls.. Don't take them away.. (Puppy eyes)
What's your favorite character in Teen Titans? Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be in Robin's or Raven's costume? What's your favorite pairing? Which episode is your favorite? What do you think of Teen Titans Go!? (Sorry! Just being a very curious person.. My inner cat already died nine million times)
I am going to await for the next chapter.
Cheers,