Reviews for What Happened to the Miserables
B.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
This is gonna be good.
Random Reader chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Hi I love the story so if you haven't given up yet I really hope you keep going!
m-nevermore chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
Kay, I finally caught up! Heh, I just recently found this series and read it all in a day. I read your whole series and reached this chapter. I have to say, I love it!
It's very realistic (the characters are "in character") and I like the pairings you have.
Alot of things to tab on this story.. Gar's weakening body, matter of trusting Terra, Slade looming over Jinx, Rachel's identity in danger...
So Roy Harper won't be so significant in the story? I'm asking cuz alot of stories (Titans in real life stories) introduce so many characters that I have to brace myself before the ride. Will Galfore ever get involved in the fight? Ya know, him being a warrior in the TV series and such.
Somehow I still don't trust Terra. Even if Gar believes in her, I kinda side with Rachel a bit. Maybe I'm too biased. But when I let my imagination loose, I can just.. uh, imagine Terra eventually gaining trust by feeding everybody information about Slade and maybe join the Titans (and maybe Jinx might feel a bit left out, who knows with that girl?).. Then get confronted by Slade (Wilson, Deatstroke whatever) and get abused.. somehow was too insecure (or prideful, but that girl's more on the insecure side..) to ask anyone for help and succumbs to Slade because he abused her too much.. And gets the Titans in a dangerous position.. But ends up killing Slade for them and dies. Really, to be honest, I hate the idea of killing Gar just to prove that important characters are at risk of death. Just prove it on Terra and kill her. But spare Gar, please?
Anyway, looking back at what I wrote, I seem to have stuck with the TV series' plot but tweaked it a bit. Huh. That's probably why I seem to think that Rachel would be the one to beat Trigon. But who knows? Authors (that means you) have many surprises up their sleeves.
That was some speech Kori made! I just wish I could do the same... (Sniff, speeches are hard..).
I am totally going to look forward to the Titans finding out Gar's sickness..
And watching bbrae grow slowly.. Slowly..
I love your polls.. Don't take them away.. (Puppy eyes)
What's your favorite character in Teen Titans? Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be in Robin's or Raven's costume? What's your favorite pairing? Which episode is your favorite? What do you think of Teen Titans Go!? (Sorry! Just being a very curious person.. My inner cat already died nine million times)
I am going to await for the next chapter.
Cheers,
b.
Patricia Starara chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Aw.
catcutie015 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Is this a sequel? Sorry but I dont understand the story?!
Ani chapter 13 . 4/18/2015
Your story is really good
I kinda ignored your first arthors note in the very beginning and I didn't know this was a squall . . . it wasn't till I got a few pages ahead that I realized something was missing. I just though it would be explained later then I checked your profile and boom...there was the first story...heh..

Anyways your story really got me hooked I was obsessively read this. Then the first one once I realized I was reading the wrong one. Then I obsessively read this one again once I was done with the first. And yaya I caught up

I'll be stalking !
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 13 . 4/17/2015
Hey! I'm so sorry I didn't review right when you updated; I had read the chapter but sadly was on mobile and would not even attempt typing out a review on that wretched, tiny keyboard. I haven't had time to review until now, but let me just say that this chapter was excellent, as always.

Richard and Arella's encounter was quite the spectacle. It's not an encounter one can visualize with utmost ease, considering they never once talking during the show, but their dialogue was very true to both of their characters.

I really liked the name you gave Kori's mother. Camila. Sounds very fitting for an uptight, snobby, plastic-faced phony like herself. Dammit Richard, why couldn't you have been there for Kori when she needed it most? Heck, I wish I could've been there to smash her family's faces in (besides Galfore, you keep on doin what your doin, bruh). In all seriousness, I'm glad Kori was the bigger person in the situation and didn't let her family's wickedness get to her, or their nosiness on her engagement to Richard.

Gar and Terra's make up was perfect. Very humorous, very poignant, and so very real. I really loved their closing lines as well. It was a nice touch of what could've been. I'm glad both Gar and Terra have moved on from that though.

Hell yeah for you as well! I'm super glad you updated fast, and I can't wait for more to come.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/7/2015
very nice
Louddragon chapter 12 . 3/25/2015
Hey, great story. I just wish you would update more and give me some BBRae, seriously. I'm craving it! Great writing, very realistic settings and scenes.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/24/2015
Lovely chapter it's always fun when your top talks about sex