Reviews for What Happened to the Miserables
b.
Patricia Starara chapter 2 . 4/26
Aw.
catcutie015 chapter 2 . 4/19
Is this a sequel? Sorry but I dont understand the story?!
Ani chapter 13 . 4/18
Your story is really good
I kinda ignored your first arthors note in the very beginning and I didn't know this was a squall . . . it wasn't till I got a few pages ahead that I realized something was missing. I just though it would be explained later then I checked your profile and boom...there was the first story...heh..

Anyways your story really got me hooked I was obsessively read this. Then the first one once I realized I was reading the wrong one. Then I obsessively read this one again once I was done with the first. And yaya I caught up

I'll be stalking !
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 13 . 4/17
Hey! I'm so sorry I didn't review right when you updated; I had read the chapter but sadly was on mobile and would not even attempt typing out a review on that wretched, tiny keyboard. I haven't had time to review until now, but let me just say that this chapter was excellent, as always.

Richard and Arella's encounter was quite the spectacle. It's not an encounter one can visualize with utmost ease, considering they never once talking during the show, but their dialogue was very true to both of their characters.

I really liked the name you gave Kori's mother. Camila. Sounds very fitting for an uptight, snobby, plastic-faced phony like herself. Dammit Richard, why couldn't you have been there for Kori when she needed it most? Heck, I wish I could've been there to smash her family's faces in (besides Galfore, you keep on doin what your doin, bruh). In all seriousness, I'm glad Kori was the bigger person in the situation and didn't let her family's wickedness get to her, or their nosiness on her engagement to Richard.

Gar and Terra's make up was perfect. Very humorous, very poignant, and so very real. I really loved their closing lines as well. It was a nice touch of what could've been. I'm glad both Gar and Terra have moved on from that though.

Hell yeah for you as well! I'm super glad you updated fast, and I can't wait for more to come.
very nice
Louddragon chapter 12 . 3/25
Hey, great story. I just wish you would update more and give me some BBRae, seriously. I'm craving it! Great writing, very realistic settings and scenes.
Lovely chapter it's always fun when your top talks about sex
Destroyman chapter 12 . 3/22
Awesome chapter as always!

Btw, if you like "Teen Titans Go!", I highly, HIGHLY recommend you watch the episode "Let's Get Serious", it's by far the funniest episode of the show so far, or at least in my opinion.
JasonVUK chapter 12 . 3/22
Good to see you back, I'd forgotten about this story and had to re-educated myself.

:-) Really good, but damn it Gar :( don't trust Terra! D:
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 12 . 3/22
Whelp, the cat's officially out of the bag. Batman IS Bruce Wayne and Richard finally knows about it! Glad to know that the cave he stumbled upon wasn't Bruce's current operating center; that would've made things even more awkward than they already were. But hey, the Titans now have a permanent base, and what better place to have it at than the old Batcave!

Rachel and Garfield's conversation was...very interesting, eheheh. I loved how Rachel was practically spitting out facts about sexual intercourse and Gar was just like "stop saying penetrate! Who does that?!" The exchange was pretty hilarious, especially when Gar straight up asked if Rachel was still a virgin. Y'know now that I think about it, it's pretty ironic that the villains they've had to go against have all been from school. You'd think that the superintendent would do some more background checks before hiring teachers, lol.

My favorite part had to be the encounter between Vic and Jinx. I was in the same boat as Vic; I didn't want her to go! She feels as much apart of the team as any of the members, even if she doesn't actively go crime-fighting with them. If it wasn't apparent already, I'm totally rooting for these two and hoping they end up together by the end of this story. They compliment each other very well, although I can sympathize with Jinx's thoughts on not wanting to get close with anyone.

The ending was certainly unexpected. I love Roy Harper, and to know that in your story he's related to Jinx makes him 100% more cooler. This chapter did a fantastic job at developing pre-existing relationships while hinting towards ones that may come in the future. All I can say is a job well done, and I hope you update again soon!

Also no, I have not tuned into "Teen Titans Go!" for quite some time, but the last time I checked, I greatly enjoyed how the writers were focusing more on BBrae this time around instead of Robstar like in the original. Hmm, Water and Rocks is a captivating title enough, and with your sneak peak summary, I might just have to watch it.

I hope you have a lovely week as well.
Lu chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow! Come on! Why did you stop writting?! I just read your three texts and they are just amazing! Really! I actually tried to write sometimes but the inspiration ends in the middle of the text, but you really should continue those ones.
(And I love this music, Castle of glass)
PieLover139 chapter 2 . 2/10
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT KILL BEAST BOY OFF! PLEASE! I really liked the story and I was crying my head off once I found out the results. Please don't kill him off. I beg of you. Have mercy on us poor and helpless BBRae fans.

Kai :)