Reviews for What Happened to the Miserables
PomegranateWarrior chapter 19 . 1/6
Oh my... This chapter was so fricken amazing. I loved every scene with Jinx and Victor. Such great characterization! I'm so glad you found time to write this because your story just brings me joy. I can't wait to know what is going to happen next chapter, so much can happen, with Rachel's disappearance...Well I can't wait!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2017
I'm a little disappointed in how Dick learned of Bruce's secret identity. I mean, I hate to be the guy who nitpicks because it didn't go the way I wanted it to, but it was kinda unsatisfying.
marisap13 chapter 19 . 12/28/2017
ideas teehee1. Gar lives due to a price (I'm sure u can come up with some really creative ones, 2. Richard is accepted by the with the Titans and gains their trust, but only to go behind their backs as Red X hhehe , 3. Rachel and gar finally get that kiss I've been DYINGGG for! Love your work so much I'm so excited to see where you take this
marisap13 chapter 19 . 12/28/2017
I've been following this book since it first came out and I am so in love with it still. I hateeeee that Gar is dying so SOOO muchyou're sch a good writer I'm excited to see where this story leads ! please update more I'm so anxious
shadowyshadow chapter 19 . 12/28/2017
yay updateds
JessieUniverse chapter 19 . 12/26/2017
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ARE YOU WTFFFFFFFFFFF!? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG that was fanTASTIC! JInx and Vic have rekindled their friendship and OBVIOUSLY Jinx loves Vic BUT SHE CANT TELL HIM THAT AHHHH! And Rachel's gone?! You know what I'm thinking when I hear that? Trigon, Titans, and...BBRAE! BBRAE! BBRAE! I love your work so much this is one of my abosolute favorite chapter by FAR! Your portrayals of Vic make him into my dream boy, not to mention Gar! (Man I wish guys I knew were like this lol) I'm literally squealing right now and it's 1:28 in the morning hahaha! Anyways, amazing as always, and I can't wait until your next chapter! Love from your fav reader, Jessie!
xxsilvermoonlightxx chapter 19 . 12/24/2017
Wow. I fucking loved this chapter. I feel like jinx went through an entire lifetime in a span of a week or so. I hope this experience teaches her to be more sympathetic to those she loves. She already was towards trigon even if he doesn't deserve it. She wanted to lock him up instead of killing him.
Destroyman chapter 19 . 12/23/2017
Always nice to see more of Jinx, she's probably my favorite character in this (aside from Richard), and her absolute mess of a life is always an interesting read. I am excited to see what's up with Rachel though, so hopefully the next chapter isn't too far off!
JessieUniverse chapter 18 . 11/25/2017
YOU UPDATED IM SO FREAKING HAPPY! I CAN BELIEVE I WASN'T ON THIS SITE UNTIL TODAY! I almost gave up hope, but you came through! I'm glad that midterms are over, you're probably a lot less stressed, right? :) I'm so happy for the Jinx/Vic reunion my hear aaannndddd I'm also anticipating some Rae/BB moments, I hope? TBH anything you right is good, and your stories help keep me happy and sane in this chaotic again for the update, and I can't wait to see your next work! ;)
Destroyman chapter 18 . 10/23/2017
Jesus, these people just can't catch a break can they? At least it makes for a good read, I look forward to the next one!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 17 . 9/26/2017
Slade kinda deserves it, though. Locking him up won't do anything. The only way Richard will be satisfied with the legal means of punishment is a guaranteed death sentence...
JessieUniverse chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
ITS ME, BACK AT IT AGAIN, I LITERALLY RE-READ ALL OF YOUR CHAPTERS OF THIS AND YOU ORIGINAL STORY,,,,,,,,,, OMGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD YESSSSS I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH YOUR STORY LITERALLY GIVES. ME. LIFE. I BREATHE YOUR STORY. I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER MMMMMMMMMMMMMM THAT BBRAE IM GOING TO SOB I LOVE THEIR SHIP. BUT I LOVE YOUR WRITING MORE OKAY? ITS FANTASTIC AND BEAUTIFUL, THIS ENTIRE PLOT AND ALL OF ITS COMPONENTS ITS JUST. FUCKING. AMAZING, I'M SO EXCITED TO WHAT YOU'LL DO NEXT! KEEP IT UP! :) :) :) :) :) (Apparently I can't upload a review on the same chapter twice, so I'm gonna do it over here!)
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 17 . 8/12/2017
My poor, poor Kori. Even though the situation was heart-breaking on both sides, I'm glad that she went through with it; Kori learning to love herself really made my heart swell, because the poor girl could use this self-confidence booster. Although their relationship may be flayed, I have faith that Richard will come through and not commit such a heinous act on Slade. I'm glad Kori and Alfred had a scene together - their dialect is really fascinating to read through even if the circumstances were sour.

I really like that you incorporated Starfire's strength from the show in a realistic way that gives Kori so much depth. It makes sense that her isolation and anger one day led to her snapping. Although the girl is so kind, her mistreatment definitely validates this anger and her recoil from her own strength.

Jinx and Rachel's interaction was everything I could've hoped for - the two had some great memorable lines along with a nice heartfelt moment. I loved it. The two really are paralleling one another in circumstance, and I'm glad they've taken these baby steps.
JessieUniverse chapter 17 . 8/12/2017
*CLINK* Did you hear that? That was the sound of my BROKEN SHATTERED HEART! YOUR WRITING WAS SO BEAUTIFUL IN THIS CHAPTER, EVERY TIME I'M MORE AND MORE IMPRESSED THAT YOU'RE NOT A NUMBER ONE BEST SELLING AUTHOR YET! I don't have a very exciting, happy life, but this story is my favourite, and it always cheers me up :) I like to put myself in Rachel's p.o.v because she's always been my favourite by far! Thank you so much for this masterpiece, keep on writing, and I really look forward to your next chapter!

Always,
Your Number One Fan! 3 3 3
Miss geek chapter 17 . 8/12/2017
Freaking amazing I love ur titan stories I felt it was going to end up that way with kori and rich she still much like her character in the first story so I get ur point pls update when u can