Reviews for What Happened to the Miserables
Louddragon chapter 12 . 3/25
Hey, great story. I just wish you would update more and give me some BBRae, seriously. I'm craving it! Great writing, very realistic settings and scenes.
Lovely chapter it's always fun when your top talks about sex
Destroyman chapter 12 . 3/22
Awesome chapter as always!

Btw, if you like "Teen Titans Go!", I highly, HIGHLY recommend you watch the episode "Let's Get Serious", it's by far the funniest episode of the show so far, or at least in my opinion.
JasonVUK chapter 12 . 3/22
Good to see you back, I'd forgotten about this story and had to re-educated myself.

:-) Really good, but damn it Gar :( don't trust Terra! D:
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 12 . 3/22
Whelp, the cat's officially out of the bag. Batman IS Bruce Wayne and Richard finally knows about it! Glad to know that the cave he stumbled upon wasn't Bruce's current operating center; that would've made things even more awkward than they already were. But hey, the Titans now have a permanent base, and what better place to have it at than the old Batcave!

Rachel and Garfield's conversation was...very interesting, eheheh. I loved how Rachel was practically spitting out facts about sexual intercourse and Gar was just like "stop saying penetrate! Who does that?!" The exchange was pretty hilarious, especially when Gar straight up asked if Rachel was still a virgin. Y'know now that I think about it, it's pretty ironic that the villains they've had to go against have all been from school. You'd think that the superintendent would do some more background checks before hiring teachers, lol.

My favorite part had to be the encounter between Vic and Jinx. I was in the same boat as Vic; I didn't want her to go! She feels as much apart of the team as any of the members, even if she doesn't actively go crime-fighting with them. If it wasn't apparent already, I'm totally rooting for these two and hoping they end up together by the end of this story. They compliment each other very well, although I can sympathize with Jinx's thoughts on not wanting to get close with anyone.

The ending was certainly unexpected. I love Roy Harper, and to know that in your story he's related to Jinx makes him 100% more cooler. This chapter did a fantastic job at developing pre-existing relationships while hinting towards ones that may come in the future. All I can say is a job well done, and I hope you update again soon!

Also no, I have not tuned into "Teen Titans Go!" for quite some time, but the last time I checked, I greatly enjoyed how the writers were focusing more on BBrae this time around instead of Robstar like in the original. Hmm, Water and Rocks is a captivating title enough, and with your sneak peak summary, I might just have to watch it.

I hope you have a lovely week as well.
Lu chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow! Come on! Why did you stop writting?! I just read your three texts and they are just amazing! Really! I actually tried to write sometimes but the inspiration ends in the middle of the text, but you really should continue those ones.
(And I love this music, Castle of glass)
PieLover139 chapter 2 . 2/10
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT KILL BEAST BOY OFF! PLEASE! I really liked the story and I was crying my head off once I found out the results. Please don't kill him off. I beg of you. Have mercy on us poor and helpless BBRae fans.

Kai :)
ttitansbbrae chapter 11 . 1/25
chapter 7 will be my all time fav chapter . there are sooo many bbrae feels I cant. like when she sticks the gun to his head I loved it bc it was their first fight and then they made up... the whole thing was just so cute aw aw
WHAT DOES THE KEY MEAN. PLEASE LET THE KEY SAVE GARFIELD LOGANS LIFE
animeswagninja chapter 1 . 1/25
also, this is the ONLY teen Titan story I like & BBRAE story I like as well. please don't ruin it by killing gar. I really admire your work so much and hopefully you don't let me down. :)))))
Animeswagninja chapter 1 . 1/25
DONT LET BB DIE :'( I really love beast boy & raven (gar & Rae) and I reslllyyyyyy don't want him to die. I will throw my phone against the wall and cry for a whole year.
Hannah chapter 11 . 1/25
btw I hate to say this but I feel like this story will go down hill if Gar dies. But you are the writer and I know my opinion prob doesn't mean much but soooooo many people love Gar and are bbrae fans and I know it'll make people angry. but idc I know you'll make it work :-)
hannah chapter 11 . 1/25
PLEASE do not let Gar die. If Gar dies, I die
Marisa S chapter 11 . 1/24
Marisa S chapter 4 . 1/24
Ok, first off I am a HUGEE fan of your stories. They are really great and I love everything you come up with. I'm a little behind on this story. I'm on chapter 4 of the Les Miserables sequel and I noted that Gar is sick. Since I'm behind on the story I wonder what has happened to him in later chapters BUT I thought of a really cool idea to do with this sickness. Maybe you end up doing this idea (but like I said I'm behind on this story) but, I think it would be cool if instead of dying, he comes close to death and that's when he gets the powers to change into any animal, kind of like Beast boy. Then, maybe the others get their certain "powers" and then the next part of the series could be the Teen Titans. It kind of comes out like a bad idea but I think it would be cool if in a future part of Les Miserables they can actually be the Teen Titans like in the tv show and they can fight and protect Jump City. If you do not read this or accept this idea, I won't take it personally, but I would love to hear your feed back on this idea. Thank you for reading this if you do... btw I'm a HUGE bbrae fan ;-) (keep up the good work! :-) )