Reviews for Uzumaki Lonely Orphans Clan
Dracoessa chapter 17 . 11/20
Wolfone10 chapter 23 . 10/9
Wolfone10 chapter 22 . 10/9
Wolfone10 chapter 21 . 10/9
I think this chapter reflects quite well, that naruto won't be able to protect EVERYONE all the time, it's just an impossibility, he'll have to learn to at least separate people into people he WILL protect, and those he will protect, IF he can after the PRECIOUS ones are safe! That makes much more sense, especially for the little orphan annie character. Also "tell the hokage", what exactly? His orphanage SCREWED UP AGAIN? He doesn't seem to care.

I still think it's bull crap that you made it sound like Anko would be teaching him and helping him, but he gets back to the village and he didn't even hardly say 3 words to her or her to him... Of course he also barely acts like he has a "pet" or an slightly sociopath girl that he just trained to use chakra, has his clan's sword, 3 (or is it 4) techs he's WORKING on (not done), but then again THEY WERE IN THE VILLAGE ONE DAY and got thrown in the exams (did you have Kurenai hit her head REALLY hard during those missions?) He just DOESN'T HAVE TIME for these exams, ESPECIALLY PLEASE DON'T HAVE HIM BUST HIS BUTT TO SAVE SASGAY this time around! That was the DUMBEST FIGHT in NARUTO HISTORY!
Wolfone10 chapter 18 . 10/8
How the hell did they get into trouble with the sand trio NOT FIVE MINUTES after reentering the village? Don't you think are moving a bit quick? I mean they just did BASICALLY 4 Missions BACK TO BACK (no home time), (four missions the escort mission of the caravan, defeating a chunin, taking the message to the blacksmith in wave and protecting him/defeating a group of samari, saving wave/being gorilla warfare). So see? 4 missions, BACK-TO-BACK, then NOT FIVE MINUTES and they start something with garaa? (which will kick off the most POINTLESS arc in naruto history), no time to train, no time to study their new "toys", no time to check in with Anko, this IS A BURN-OUT waiting to happen!
Kitten Arina chapter 24 . 10/6
This chapter just felt more like filler to me. While I may understand the need to have such a thing due to how close it is you are following Cannon, this does nothing to really progress the story. It is very lacking, not only in the action but in maintaining my attention. You Kept Temari and Tenten the same, you kept Garra and Lee the same with exception to how that match ended and the fact that it was the last match. I am curious as if you are going to have Naruto face Hinata or Ino and if Ino are you planing to pull a stunt that those to are actually related. Like some other authors write? Or is Naruto going to forfit if he has to Fight Hinata? ANd While I may be wondering these things they do not much matter to me if all I am going to get is filler.
TigrezzTail chapter 24 . 10/6
Well, I think even the fangirls are finally getting a REAL understanding of the boy they've been mooning over. Glad lee and Kakashi stepped in. And yeah, Kiba wasn't in any state of mind to fight. Although the Choji versus Neji was a new one I haven't seen before. Choji almost had Neji there. But he's probably had too much practice being dizzy learning the Rotation.
Elements1999 chapter 24 . 10/6
Uh-oh... I hope Choji is ok. I'd hate to see him be hurt really badly... especially since this is pre-revelation Neji we're talking about. Pre-revolution Neji can be so cruel too... Awesome chapter. I LOVE IT!
Rose Tiger chapter 24 . 10/6
Welcome back! Please keep going.
SageModeSasuke chapter 24 . 10/6
Great chapter. Perfect timing at that. I had just finished chapter 23 a few hours ago. Lol. :)
SageModeSasuke chapter 23 . 10/6
Laughed my butt off at the first fight of the next chapter. Great job.
SageModeSasuke chapter 22 . 10/6
SageModeSasuke chapter 21 . 10/6
I like the side story with Hana, the Clones, and the new secret Dojo. Adds some depth to the usual Chunin exams in stories. I am considering having Naruto meet Karin in my story then too. Anyway, keep up the great work.
SageModeSasuke chapter 19 . 10/5
Hiruzen should have promoted team 8 by now in a field promotion. Haha. Great job thus far.
SageModeSasuke chapter 18 . 10/5
The omake in this chapter was priceless.