Reviews for Teenage Mutant Agent Avengers
TheEleventhTARDIS chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
im sooo happy you're finally updating more! I love this story! cant wait to read more!
also, I personally have never watched Agents of SHIELD so im not that interested in seeing them around more, and I'd rather you focus on the Avengers more, but thats just me. I didnt mind the characters as you wrote them, im just more interested in whats up with the Avengers and Loki. it might be neat to see whats going on with Luke and Danny, but are you going to have Jessica Jones, DareDevil, Spiderman and some other more street-level new york based superheroes on that team as well? I just feel like its not really worth going into this whole new team and getting them involved in the plot unless we get a whole new cast of characters to care about. also, I'll be honest I just really want to see adorable teenaged Peter Parker hanging out with the teen Avengers and having a blast! him, Tony and Loki? totally genius besties!
theRighteousMan chapter 16 . 6/18/2016
Welcome back! Sounds like you've been plenty busy, so no worries on dropping out for awhile.
This chapter... Great. Amazing. Very well-written. Many other positive words. Take your pic. I loved it. I don't watch AoS but liked Fitz-Simmons, so by all means keep going with them. Can't wait for another update!
Akayuki Novak chapter 16 . 6/18/2016
*getting excited* Please keep them, I'm loving what you've done with them so far. Don't know about the other new people, but I have faith in you. I wasn't expecting this to ever get updated, so I'm very happy that it did. Thank you for staying with us!
Lucydolly22 chapter 16 . 6/18/2016
Glad your back. Was a bit jarring with coulson refering to the avengers in their original names but it does help with confusing the character so im not complaining. Im really interested in where you are going to go with this story now that you've picked it up again. Hope you update soon.
OkieDokieLoki chapter 16 . 6/18/2016
I was so excited to see this chapter up. It was excellent, I really like the allusions to the Defenders series. Not to mention the constant presence of Agent Coulson, who you just seem to get, even if you haven't seen recent episodes of Agents of Shield. (To be honest, neither have I, the plot was getting just a bit too convoluted for me after the end of Season One). As for the inclusion of FitzSimmons, it is really up to you. I enjoyed them in this chapter, but I do think the story should primarily focus on the Avengers. Write what you think you'll enjoy the most. :) I am so excited this story is updating again. It is one of my favorites.
Books are awesome01 chapter 16 . 6/17/2016
Keep them in please.
Home3 chapter 16 . 6/17/2016
AHHH I LOVE THIS STORY! And please don't let Chill be hurt too bad! Loki is my favorite character! :D I love how Loki is a part of the team, and how they all have different powers except for Thor and Loki. Romarogers forever! Although I do like Steggy, too.

You should bring in Danny and Luke. They could be role models/guides to the teen Avengers. Especially since they don't trust Shield as much. Again, great story! Hope to see more! ;)
helloyesimhere chapter 16 . 6/17/2016
It was everything I hoped! Great chapter!

As for Fitzsimmons, it might be better to leave them as a cameo and that's it. If you feel confident in writing them and want to, by all means, go ahead. However, as an experienced reader (haha, a fancy title for me that basically says I read probably too much fanfic), it can be confusing to keep track of what scene is going on where, and where each person is, as well as (in my opinion, at least), take away from the main focus of the story. However, it's whatever you want to do.

You mention in your A/N that sciency stuff would be ok...? Well, as to unlocking X-genes in people, it's my understanding (which is probably wrong haha) that the X-gene is in everyone in the MCU, just dormant in some people and active in others. From what we've seen in the MCU in regards to science (the DNA injected in the Doctor from The Amazing Spider-Man especially), I have no problem believing that the scientists at Hydra (and Hydra especially, given their obvious disregard to morality, ethics, and common human decency) had found a way to activate the X-gene in someone, along with changing their DNA, which would account for (it seems) some of the changes, if not all, in the other teens.

De-aging I have no theories for, sorry!

As for cyborg!Tony, it's really not that much of a jump from even our world, where we have machines and fake joints and whatnot. After all, if Tony already had the arc reactor in him, it wouldn't be that hard (given Hydra's assumed technologies from a couple paragraphs ago) to add a few brain implants and the rest.

Anyways, hope that wasn't too much, and I'm excited to see you back and writing again!
ImpossibleGirl01 chapter 16 . 6/17/2016
Yay! A new chapter!
helloyesimhere chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
Well, I went through and read this again to refresh my memory, and it was just as good as I remembered. Who is "the kid"? What will happen to the Caravan? Who knows?
ImpossibleGirl01 chapter 15 . 6/10/2015
I'm loving this, I hope you continue!
TheEleventhTARDIS chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
I NEED A NEW CHAPTER!
please?!
this story is soooo awesome!
TheEleventhTARDIS chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
is it just me? or does Friend kinda act like he's the leader...no wonder i thought he was Cap at first...
TheEleventhTARDIS chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
aggh!
im sooo confused now!
for some reason i was assuming that Friend was Tony, and then when we meet Light i thought Friend must be Cap!
but noooo! i find out in CHAPTER 7 that Friend was Hawkeye!
(i guess it makes sense, with the good eyesight and everything...but wow. i feel like an idiot!)
by the way, i REALLY love this story so far!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
This is getting super interesting! I'm so hooked on this story...