Reviews for To Ship The Impossible Ship
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2018
Wow. Love this. I wish this ship happened in the show
raeheart28 chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
Very sweet! I really liked this story and pairing.
Kndvll chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
I dont review stories very often because english is not my first language but I just wanted to let you know that I'm so happy this is one of the first fic I read about this pairing, let me tell you no other story has given me this much chest pain while reading god damn chapter 4 was so freaking good and painful. I mean seriously the way you write you should replace Shonda Rimes lol... every chapter felt real and so f*cking painful I turned into a masochist, you gave me emotional whiplash I was feeling so much emotion that I literally felt physical pain! I don't know if you're still reading reviews for this story but I really hope you write more about this pairing I really really need more stories about them, I'll be waiting for more! THANK YOU AGAIN!
Kndvll chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
I can't believe I just found a Leah/Arizona story! There's only so few of them, I know i'm kinda late to this story but I just wanted to thank you for writing this story is amazing!
waterproof88 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Great Story :) do You plan a sequel?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
just found this. great story. i wish the writers on the show did as much justice to these characters that you have
TrustInFaith chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Loved it
Csilla chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Awesome! This is a great story! Good job! Thanks!
I really like Arizona and Leah together. Please write more Leazona! I hope they will be happy together! Leazona forever!
WankySnixx2124 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
I Loved Your Story! :) It was Great, but I wish It was longer
I hope you write more stories about Arizona and Leah
doccubus lurver chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
What a wonderful story for a ship that so deserves to be represented. I honestly wish I could read more of their trek together. Whether you ever chose to continue this or not it was thoughtful, well-crafted and emotionally satisfying. I feel that I have a greater understanding of both women. This is why fanfiction is such a blessing to all!

You sure are a gifted writer and I am grateful you chose to share this journey of these two with us. I'm a big fan and hope you will write more because I guarantee that I will be here to enjoy the ride. Thank you thank you thank you.
doccubus lurver chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Nice build up. I had to laugh at the Leah as a drama queen comment. So true but also makes me really curious as to her past and what happened to make her so needy yet trusting.

Arizona stepping up to the plate was refreshing to see. The character as you've written her would be just the one to dig into Leah's wounded psyche and start the healing for both of them. This honestly could be epic lol.
doccubus lurver chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Wow, just wow! You have such a gift with the depth of unseen emotions. I really never would have thought about the Erica/Callie correlation to Arizona/Leah. But now that you pointed it out it is the perfect comparison.

I love Callie and always have but yeah I could see their relationship going this way. It's sad but in reality people grow apart sometimes especially after traumatic events. And let's face it Grey's is nothing but trauma after trauma especially to these two. Don't get me wrong, Calzona is awesome and I root for them but I'm really liking Lezona and this story shows how and why it could be an alternative. All three of them deserve to be happy.

You really have your finger on the pulse of these two characters and the show in general. I think that the writing room would be greatly improved if you were on the payroll.
doccubus lurver chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This was a brilliant chapter. Arizona has been increasingly portrayed by the show as shallow and narcissistic, incapable of seeing anyone else's feelings or point of view. I love her as a character and am angry that the writer's have been slowly stripping her of her humanity. So her being able to show some emotion is refreshing.

On the hand the character of Leah started as a one-dimensional shallow foil for others and has grown into an intriguing (and might I mention sexy) young woman. So how you've written her pain is deep and insightful. Thanks for this chapter.
emmatops chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Thank you so so so so much for this, I really needed a Lezona story. Nobody writes about them :( and Leah is so underrated and unaprettiated by most of the fans, sigh. Anwyay thanks and I hope someday you'll write another one of these fics? Pretty please? :)
emmatops chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Thank you so so so so much for this, I really needed a Lezona story. Nobody writes about them :( and Leah is so underrated and unaprettiated by most of the fans, sigh. Anwyay thanks and I hope someday you'll write another one of these? Pretty please? :)