Reviews for Sensation
KisaYunna chapter 1 . 9/21
This was beautiful! I wish it had actually happened u.u jeje but I enjoyed reading it soo much! When he confesses that he heard her and then when he kisses her! Omg! I was overflowing wih emotion and happiness!
And the ending was brilliant! Soo hilarious and soo fairy tail! Jajaja it was great! Thanks for writing it and sharing :) loved it!
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 7/3
That's so cute!
KittyFairyGamer chapter 1 . 5/7
OMG I LOVE THIS FANFIC JERZA 4 LIFE
Yuki chapter 1 . 4/9
It's beautiful QwQ
That was beautiful cry cry
Alexa chapter 1 . 2/19
I'm sorry, BUT THAT WAS EVERYTHING I HOPED FOR AND MORE! Thank u for creating that, and if u are all caught up in the manga can u make another?
hotmustache chapter 1 . 1/17
Hauntingly beautiful! Sweet! Perfect! Gahh! I'm in love! This fic is precious!
ali0831 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I loved it so much! I'd love to read a jerza multi chapter written by you!
JeRzaShipper chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This story was the best JeRza fic I have ever read. Oh, and Wendy was hilarious. "And Happy never saw light again." Wonder what happened to the poor blue-exeed haha
RoseTheKid chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Im literally sitting here silently screaming
Lilly-Belle chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I really wish this is how that arc turned out. I definitely wanted Jellal to save her, and at the very least, I wanted a greater feeling of resolution between Jellal and Erza after it was over. I really enjoyed this!
si13ntm0n5t3r chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Omg... hahaha! I laughed so hard when Wendy suddenly showed up. It was a really nice fic :)
AdWalstin chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Thank you for this story. That was quite a take on the torture Erza experienced during the Tartaros arc. Of course, I love all Jerza stories. *wink*
wordslinger chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I meant to leave a review the first time I read this (maybe I did and just don't remember) but it's easily one of my favorite one shots. Well done :)
Jerza Shipper chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Short and Sweet. Loved it! I was done with the Fairy Tail Fandom after seein a HappyxNatsu fan fiction but Jerza pulled me back. This made my day. :)