Reviews for A New Patrol
Okenuthanos chapter 16 . 7/24
im really liking this series are you planning on updating anytime or has the series died?
MirandaRose13 chapter 16 . 7/21
I know this story hasn't been updated in a long time, but I just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed what has been written so far, and I hope you update sometime in the near future!
Manimal chapter 16 . 2/17
I know it's been really long and an update seems unrealistic at this point, but one can hope. I recently found this story and just finished reading it. Pleeeeeeease update. Or atleast consider updating. Anyway, the story is awesome. Really good. Once again, please update.
p0s1d3n chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
You've got some serious epic skill man. I mean, there is one thing id like to point out-but for now, I'll tell you this. Everything that you didn't screw up, you passed with shiny gold, diamond, and platinum medals. You did however mess up in a few places with spelling. And I'm not talking about stuff that you KNOW for a FACT are real. Here's a tip, instead of just reading silently to yourself read out loud. It doesn't matter if people think your crazy-seriously, try it! Adios.
The Howling Behemoth chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
I freaking love it!
Will you be updating soon?
the missing link chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
wow couldn't stop reading whens the next update?
daniiibabiii chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
Sequel? Yes? :)
daniiibabiii chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Okay I love this chapter "kill the nonbeliever!" I died! Oh and rage.. "Kill the bird"! Lol
wolf 1492 chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
Finish it! Lol its one of my favorite stories your an amazing writer I really hope you don't abandon it and as previously stated finish it!
BartWLewis chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
I think Changeling, and Raven need to quite the Titans and start a new Doom Patrol. Will you have a funeral for the Doom Patrol in this fic? Civilian and hero?
CheeseJellyBean chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
First off - absolutely fantastic.
Excellent plot, both romantic and action wise.
Loving the character interactions and dialogue.
Action scenes are short and sweet - a lot of fics tend to have long, drawn-out sequences that just tend to get boring, you've successfully avoided this.
Your ideas have been excellent, from how BB's powers work and the whole Griffin thing (Interested to see what you do with that by the way) to the merging of Raven and BB's mind. Plus, BB's Nevermore was brilliantly done (Be great to show a few more, though. Could be fun to show his lust or something) as is Raven's interactions with her emotions.
All the characters are very well rendered and realised. You are one of the few authors that has made the jump from 'teen' titans to 'young adult' titans. The drunk scene at the beginning was used really well to establish this.
The whole political situation with the Justice League and the tension between Robin and BB is really intriguing.
The hibernation and tail idea worked. like really worked.

Few things I'll comment on though, as I find it most helpful when I receive constructive criticism:
-Peregrine Falcon is the fastest bird in the world, not the Golden Eagle that you mentioned in a previous chapter. Not really a big deal but annoyed the perfectionist in me :)
-It's worth proofreading. Quite a few mistakes that take away from the experience.
-You made a comment a few chapters ago about whether or not to do lemons. I would suggest trying out an extended erotic encounter. Maybe testing the waters a bit? So far you've been very tasteful in this regard and haven't really made use of the 'M' rating. I have faith in ya :)
- Your writing has, in my opinion, gotten better over the course of the story. I think one of the weakest parts was at the very beginning. Some of the narration parts were a bit plodding. I mean it worked as a setup but I've found using events to illustrate the current circumstances (Like Robin and BB's tension) works better than a paragraph. This really isn't a big deal, just a thought.
- In the first few chapters, you set up a big mystery surrounding BB's past, very well I thought. But that hasn't been addressed at all so far. Maybe you're working it into the action plot, but if you're not I think you should have Raven show a bit of interest in her boyfriend's childhood.
- The thing about BB and KF convincing a barman they were Robin and Starfire had be laughing. Including more of that comedy could really help :)
-I'm Irish and 'pissed' is used a lot here. But then so is 'Hammered', 'Full', 'Blootered', 'Plastered', 'Rubbered.' Now that I think about, really anything with a 'ed' on the end :)

So yeah, excellent stuff. Really looking forward the rest :)
Thebookthief18 chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
YEAH! That was a great chapter! Sorry for not reviewing a few days ago, I had to get my computer fixed. I definitely enjoyed Leviathan coming for a visit and scaring the crap out of the gordonian who tried to shoot Raven, just imagine what would have happened if the shot had hit Raven :) . Please continue all of your fantastic stories, I look forward to reviewing and reading your work!
With thanks,
The book thief
ravaginghunter chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
keep up the good work. this is a great story can't wait for the next chapter
RavenofSilver chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
Dun-dun-dun! THATS not ominous at all. Note the sarcasm. POST SOON!
dragonmax chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
I love this story can't wait for the next chapter.