Reviews for Spongebob SquarePants Alternative Endings and Countdowns
Mahnna chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
When will part 4 come out?
Guest chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
You making a alternate ending to Gramma's kisses is good and all, but mine's obviously better...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Can you do an alternate ending of Stuck in the Wringer? What the people said about Spongebob getting what he deserved, I don't think it's not really true. And I think those people should be punished for saying those lies. Also, I think the ending of Shell Shocked would've been a lot funnier if it were a parody of the Flinstones ending theme.
Dragonsrule18 chapter 24 . 8/25/2014
Great chapters! Can you do an alternate ending for Gone?
Deadman016 chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Guest chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
I have a problem of Plankton geeting the formula that's Grade A BULLSHIT
Muchacho1994 chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
Sending Squidward away to fame and fortune and leaving SpongeBob in tears wasn't a very nice ending, but OK.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
The one for "Dying For Pie" is real good, and very touching. You should pick up where is left off.
AnimeToonz19 chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
Another good set of endings. :D
Muchacho1994 chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
I'm enjoying this. A lot.
AnimeToonz19 chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
#6 was sad :( , #7 was GREAT! (I always wondered what happened at the end), #8 was good, #9 was funny XD, #10 & #11 I didn't see coming, #12 was better than the original, and #13 was good. Nice work and can't wait for more! :)
AnimeToonz19 chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
These were good and I think #3 & #4 were the best. I'll admit I was irritated at the endings and I'm glad you changed them up. :) Good job.
Kingdom Infinity chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
Are you gonna do one for the episode where Sandy's fur is shredded off of her?
Growlie chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
Why couldn't this have been the real ending to that terrible episode? Because this was way better.
AnimeToonz19 chapter 19 . 7/31/2014
I thought the fur episode was really stupid because no one seemed to care that Sandy was robbed and Plankton got away with crime! Ugh...and I wish Pearl wasn't so spoiled rotten. -_- I swear, these girls get Zero respect in these episodes!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »