Reviews for Spongebob SquarePants Alternative Endings and Countdowns
Is there a reason there are alternate endings of the old Spongebob episodes because there was nothing wrong with them but i do agree that some scenes could have been changed.
Well, I can see your heart is in the right place here. Alternate endings calling out character's behaviours in the show's episodes are really nice. But why are some of these alternate endings from the premovie Spongebob episodes? I thought everyone loved the old Spongebob.
I think that last part in Stuck in the Wringer is a bit too mean... SpongeBob would never be that vengeful! Patrick genuinely showed he was sorry and he'd be a better friend, and if SpongeBob had just left it at that, it would be a great lesson that Patrick learned. But I'm sorry if this offends you, but I'm speaking truthfully, you made the ending WORSE than the original, and that...requires major skill. But then again, you're probably one of those vengeful people like you made SpongeBob out to be...
CEC and Minion Fan Girl chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
Speaking of House Fancy, it probably reminded me of The Splinter in a way. We see a FULL detail of the splinter, especially when it's dripping out pus. Except in House Fancy, when the couch dropped on his foot and they moved the couch up, you notice Squidward's toenail (or tentacle nail since he basically doesn't have any toes) being pushed up. And you see this pinkish stuff ATTACHED to the toenail! It's disturbing, especially when I think about it. I mean seriously, it gives you the fear of opening your bedroom door and accidentally hitting your toe! I mean seriously, I totally felt like that after seeing that scene... Ugh...

Plus in To Love a Patty, that scene with the baby scallops made me think of Rock-A-Bye Bivalve, too. And I know it was to save the Krabby Patty he was in love with, but...couldn't he have done something else like rushed in and grabbed the patty? Because I'm wondering how he could kill baby clams and have the heart to do that, all because they were surrounding “Patty”. But Patrick was pretty funny when he said, “I'll create a special sandwich of my own! Yeah! That'll show SpongeBob!” And Sandy just looked at him the whole time... XD
CEC and Minion Fan Girl chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
Yeah, I didn't like that “joke” Squidward did in Fools in April. He was a complete jerk, and I'm glad the people who witnessed it told him off for his actions. He deserved it, anyway.
CEC and Minion Fan Girl chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
Like I possibly said in my last review of this story, in The Card Patrick tells SpongeBob that he can't expect his usual level of stupidity and likes to mix it up, keeping SpongeBob on his toes before walking off that platform he's on and letting himself fall off the edge into what looks like fire before SpongeBob saves him (since SpongeBob was determined to protect that rare Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy card from being damaged). Patrick keeps doing stupid stuff and finally damages the card. But at least in the ending he made up for it by giving SpongeBob the rest of the cards (which were the same rare card as the last one) until he asked to borrow one of the cards because he accidentally locked himself out of his house again... But still, he admits he's doing stupid stuff on purpose (or intentionally) and/or he's aware he's doing stupid stuff, but he keeps doing it intentionally until he damages the card.
CEC and Minion Fan Girl chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Yeah, I don't see much difference in new SpongeBob than old SpongeBob. Only things I can notice is he's more loving than the old one and not so short-tempered. So I like both new and old SpongeBob. Heck, I didn't even notice anything different about Patrick until someone in my class in the 18 to 21 program I'm in said that Patrick's a jerk! Then I decided to look it up and found a website called The Top Tens. They had a Top Ten Patrick's a Pr*ck episodes list on there and I read that Patrick- in the episode The Card- says, “SpongeBob, you can't expect my usual level of stupidity. I like to mix it up, keep ya on your toes!” And on the website they said that it meant Patrick was saying that his stupidity was fake the whole time! Plus they said his stupidity is intentional now, and not the kind of stupidity he had in the old days. Am I the only one who wants to punch Patrick in the face whenever I see The Card and he mentions his stupidity is fake? But I still love Patrick while everyone else seems to hate him. I only don't like when Patrick's being a jerk. But one funny thing in the episode Wishing You Well is when they're in the well and Squidward mentions he's claustrophobic, and Patrick asks what it means before SpongeBob replies, “I think it means he's scared of Santa Clause.” Then Squidward says, “I am NOT scared of Santa Clause!” Then Patrick does the “Hohoho” thing and SpongeBob's like, “Stop Patrick, you're scaring him!” Though I'm guessing that was intentional due to them thinking that Squidward had a fear of Santa. XD
Growlie chapter 22 . 8/26/2016
I can't wait for other alternate endings. The one for Dying for Pie is really sad to.:(
NinTOONdo chapter 22 . 8/17/2016
Well i agree that this rewrite for "Stuck in the Wringer" can make the episode more forgivable. At least, i hope Patrick forgives Spongebob back, and this'll explain why in (If it takes place AFTER the entire series) the Movie, Spongebob and Patrick are still best friends :)
NinTOONdo chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
I hate the crossover countdowns!
NinTOONdo chapter 20 . 5/30/2016
I love most of these alternate endings, especially Grandma's Kisses, which had a fairly happy ending :')
Guest chapter 22 . 3/26/2016
Whoooooooooooo
Guest chapter 22 . 3/26/2016
Anitoonz Welcome back my friend. :)
It has been a while but I understand. Everyone is busy in their own way, including myself.

Also, I tried putting this in a regular review but it don't let me for some reason. That's why I'm doing it as a guest review.
New Universe Returns chapter 21 . 11/27/2015
Please, more alternate endings for Spongebob Squarepants. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO PART 4! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY ABOUT WAITING! Do someones in the kitchen with sandy