Reviews for Spongebob SquarePants Alternative Endings and Countdowns
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO PART 4! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY ABOUT WAITING! Do someones in the kitchen with sandy
New Universe Returns chapter 4 . 5/28
[Redo to previous review.]

Hi there, I was wondering if any anime characters can watch the episodes of SpongeBob Squarepants, post-2004 movie, and give their own reactions and comments to it, like this story did.
New Universe Returns chapter 3 . 5/28
Hi there, I was wondering if any anime characters can watch the episodes of SpongeBob Squarepants, post-2004 movie, and give their own reactions to it, lime this story did.
Mahnna chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
When will part 4 come out?
Guest chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
You making a alternate ending to Gramma's kisses is good and all, but mine's obviously better...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Can you do an alternate ending of Stuck in the Wringer? What the people said about Spongebob getting what he deserved, I don't think it's not really true. And I think those people should be punished for saying those lies. Also, I think the ending of Shell Shocked would've been a lot funnier if it were a parody of the Flinstones ending theme.
Dragonsrule18 chapter 24 . 8/25/2014
Great chapters! Can you do an alternate ending for Gone?
Deadman016 chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Guest chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
I have a problem of Plankton geeting the formula that's Grade A BULLSHIT
Muchacho1994 chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
Sending Squidward away to fame and fortune and leaving SpongeBob in tears wasn't a very nice ending, but OK.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
The one for "Dying For Pie" is real good, and very touching. You should pick up where is left off.
AnimeToonz19 chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
Another good set of endings. :D
Muchacho1994 chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
I'm enjoying this. A lot.
AnimeToonz19 chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
#6 was sad :( , #7 was GREAT! (I always wondered what happened at the end), #8 was good, #9 was funny XD, #10 & #11 I didn't see coming, #12 was better than the original, and #13 was good. Nice work and can't wait for more! :)
AnimeToonz19 chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
These were good and I think #3 & #4 were the best. I'll admit I was irritated at the endings and I'm glad you changed them up. :) Good job.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »