Reviews for A Light in the Darkness: Reflected
I just want to say that your series is THE BEST Narnia fanfiction I have come across. It doesn't have some weird thing with the OC being Aslan's daughter or something, which completely misses the hidden meaning the novels about Jesus Christ. It doesn't have a teenager falling in love with someone very clearly an adult and marrying them in like 6 months, and it also features a very Christian look on love and morals: something I find hard to find in the world these days. Sometimes I feel guilty when I read fanfictions because I know I am reading rubbish and most likely does not share my Christian values, but this series does the exact opposite. The amount of content you've written is amazing too! Thank you, thank you, thank you, and please keep up the good work.
lazytomcatranch chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
First, since these stories are years old I haven't been reviewing each chapter as I did weeks ago. Second, another I retesting story, despite the limited source material that can be gathered from the original books, I.e sorceresses, witches, werewolves, hags, calormen, talmorines, but I notice nothing involving giants or ettinsmoor, and no real wars to speak of, even though there was some brief mention of actual wars in the original books. Third, as someone with the capability to write stories, and someone with a fairly good grasp of the tricks used by authors, I must admit that the case against Pratima looks damning, which actually suggests that it may not be quite the whole story there. Leto seems, too nice, too apparently abused, too innocent really to be genuine. Just my opinion.
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 30 . 11/5/2016
Cool
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 30 . 8/16/2015
And the last little bit has me considering skipping all the chronologically placed oe sho ts to read veiled!

What ever happ3ned to lord horatio? Was he an illusiontoo!?
This story was great. Good job!
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 29 . 8/16/2015
Ok. I forgive rieus. Grugdingly... he should at least give kat a catapult to make up for it.
The levenies bit was absolutly hilarious. Good job.
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 28 . 8/14/2015
So, Genereal Oblivious of the idiotic blockheads finally realised what a jerk hes been? Good.

you let Tarrin live. Your computer survives. I leave to take up my post again. *bows and withdraws*
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 26 . 8/14/2015
Oh you evil, evil thing! I liked Tarrin! That was so aweful!
He better not be dead. If I does I abandon forever my post of gaurding your gate from the fell and I will hunt you down msef and kill your comuter so yu can never do this again.
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 25 . 8/14/2015
GAH! EEK! WAKE UP YOU STUPIDNEXCUSE FOR A BLOCKHEADED PEVENSIE! WAKE UP EDMUND!

way to go tarrin! And lucy! Keep fighting! Ding, dong, the witch better be dead! If n's he aint, my turn!
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 24 . 8/14/2015
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I TOLD YIU I TOLD YU I TTOLD YU!

*runs in ircles shouting with euphoria*

Ok, I was wrong about lcy and aslan but I was right all along about leto! Yes I began to soften towards the end but I was right! I was right from the beginning! Not even a pawn! Gah! *chases leto far far away from the royals and tarrin*
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 23 . 8/14/2015
Gah! Lucy! Get out of there, its a trap and a spell! The cat is not aslan! Its not!

Letos into studying? Ok, I lke her better know. But im not convinced of innocence! ! Even of being an unwitting pawn. Edmund be careful! Ad just WHAT is tarrin doing? I demand to know!
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 22 . 8/14/2015
I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU! "if not a witch herself than a pawn" l leto ain't innocent. If shes not deimos herself...well whatever. I was right!

thank you for finally shutting dalzeel up. And oreius is listening to kat now (barely) im still killing him as soon as I kill the sea snake and possibly her daughter, dep3nding on how guilty she is.
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 21 . 8/14/2015
*grugdingly beginning to consider the dim possibility of Letos innoncence*

But if she is innocent, your defenitly going to kill her off. Cause your you.
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 20 . 8/14/2015
Thats it. I am smashing the Generals head in with a pike. Then im ging to shoot the sea snake. Then im giong to smasph the generals head agwin.

why are you doing this to kat? I knkw I complined about the kissing, but REALLY!?
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 17 . 8/14/2015
Cute? Edmund and leto cute? I still dont think shes innocent. And you are as as bad tuulea! Cant you leave ONE pevensie alone in this story, you incorrigible matchmaker? Whose next...Susan?

I think you get sparrows way of speech very well, although hes an infernal nuisance.

And pratima. thqt sea snake. I want to kill the sea snake. Can Ikill the sea snake? Please?
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 14 . 8/13/2015
I like Lanka and I want her to get her spear and smash oreius skull in for being so aweful. Sure, hes blaming himslf but thqt is no excuse for hurting Kat! And yes, I recognised Dalzeel. If he tries anything I want kat to skewer him.