Reviews for Avenging Harry Potter
Inion an Mac Tire chapter 4 . 9/6
Your right about being able to tell wood apart by looking at it and holly is a pale wood while yew is darker and honey coloured very different
LovesDragons chapter 22 . 9/5
Cool story.
Anon chapter 22 . 8/24
Nice! loved the sheep part
Half Alien chapter 12 . 8/21
I usually dont review stories that are over a year completed. I do like this story and will read all the way to the end. That said, Harry deserves to lose his magic. He was told not to use his magic or it could be damaged and he ignored it. He doesn't deserve it. My mother had back surgery and didn't listed to the doctor and ended up unable to walk standing up straight and was in pain til the the day she died. I realize the story is finished and my comment won't affect the end, but I posted anyway. I'm looking forward to finishing to see how it ends.
doubletroubleinmaine chapter 22 . 8/13
I love your story! I would love to read a sequel even if it's just a one shot about Harry's trip to asguard :)... Pretty please? :)
Noooo Aime chapter 22 . 6/25
Hi !
I love this story !
Thank you for share it !
(Sorry for my english ... I'm french)

Une fan ;)
LadaHathaway chapter 22 . 6/13
I really like this story :) thanks x
blackbloodywolf chapter 22 . 6/8
loved it~
Quibbler78 chapter 22 . 5/31
Hold up... Are you serious?
Don't get me wrong, I've really enjoyed this fic, I wouldn't be this upset if I hadn't enjoyed it, but you end it on a double cliffhanger... And then say that you have no intention of writing a sequel?
Why on earth would you do that?
Why bring up questions if you have no intention of answering them? Just leave it at Hermiones engagement, let Harry and Loki state their love and fade out into a HEA. Don't set up for a sequel you have absolutely no intention of writing!

I'm sorry for ranting, I truly have enjoyed this Fic, but unresolved clifhangers are the most frustrating thing on the planet and they bring out my inner Hulk.
Quibbler Smash!
Bast Misao chapter 22 . 5/20
Harry is not a muggle, he's a wizard
Kichou chapter 22 . 5/12
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
Hey, what about Teddy Lupin? there is one?
n.harkin.9 chapter 22 . 5/5
love the story! its the first avengers crossover one I have ever read and I will be defiantly reading more of them inn the future! you are a brilliant writer!
KainVixenheim chapter 22 . 5/2
Will you let me know when a sequel goes up?

This story was amazing
Thanks for writing it
And for finishing
Not many people do that
AkiraNatsume chapter 22 . 4/24
The poor man that got killed.