Reviews for Avenging Harry Potter
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 1/23
I like the premise, but (based on the first two chapters,) the writing itself needs a LOT of work. Will not continue.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 1/23
Harry was still 17 at this point.
Tilue Akane chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
So about the blank wand owner... Is Fury not going to continue to ask about it until that blank is filled before he decides on what to do about Harry?
guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
This story isn't terrible or anything like that but some of the characters seem to be a bit out of character and some of the events that happened are a bit outrageous. I still sort of like this story but it could use some rewriting.
spk chapter 22 . 9/29/2016
I am so glad that it was this prompt that was chosen and I LOVE what you did with it. The scene with the sheep was HILARIOUS! Great job! :)
D10g3n3s chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Just please tell me you don't skip over the sex. I love a good story, and this sounds like it's going to be a very good story, but I absolutely hate it when a romance is built up and built up and then...nothing.
1ekeer chapter 22 . 6/19/2016
But..but..this isn't an epiloque..this is a cliffhanger, what is loki's surprise for harry? what happened to draco malfoy? and who are going to help defeat HYDRA that's inside SHIELD? What about bucky?

I have unanswered questions! (
AliceCullen3 chapter 22 . 5/27/2016
LOVE IT!
big glee famanic chapter 10 . 5/14/2016
Why can I see Tony doing this? I like it so far.
MsShadowWolf chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
I love the story so far! I know it's finished and I will read it all within the hour, but I just can't continue on without ranting about the stupidity of people. Do you seriously have to give an AU warning for a crossover?! Do people not choose what they want to read? Do they not see its in the f-ing crossover section of fanfiction?! At some point crossovers stop being cannon, it's in its nature! You can't expect everything to stay cannon for either of the fandoms when they are being combined! I can't believe that some people would need to have an AU warning for something so obvious! They didn't even notice Phil was alive! So of course it was AU since he was still with the team!
Okay rant over. I had to rant to someone because my sister wasn't paying attention to me. :)
I love how everyone of the Avengers is so protective of Harry and just know something is wrong
KazaHaru45 chapter 22 . 4/14/2016
Chuckles. Isn't an ending supposed to have a happy or a sad ending? Why did you ended it with a cliffhanger? No sweat. Your story was good.
Forbidden Moons chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
Aww this is so sweet~ ;)
PIXIE IS JELLY chapter 9 . 3/15/2016
I'm going to pause so that I can review. All in all, I'm rather enjoying this story (so far ;) ). It's written pretty well, though it's a little rough around the edges but no more than other stories. And really, all I have to say is that I think some sentences could be phrased better and some characters - *cough cough* Loki, the tricky bugger - are slightly OOC. Mostly because he's acting really open and nice but I SUPPOSE you could argue it's because Harry is a fellow Magic Wielder.

Anyway, the only other criticism I have is grammatical. You're grammar's good except for when it comes to dialogue.

For example, you're going like, ["it's kinda boring being alone here all day. Harry said."] Using a full stop at the end of the dialogue before the "Harry said" part.

Whereas, it should be, ["it's kinda boring being alone here all day," Harry said."] because it's actually all one sentence. I know it's tricky and somewhat confusing - it took me a while to get the hang of it but I just thought I should point it out.
moonprincess97524 chapter 22 . 3/15/2016
I love this wonderful wonderful story. I really really love how Loki turned those in magical Britten into sheep, that was just to wonderful.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 22 . 3/11/2016
fue genial!
jaja divirtio a todos convertido en ovejas :D