Reviews for Avenging Harry Potter
D10g3n3s chapter 1 . 6/21
Just please tell me you don't skip over the sex. I love a good story, and this sounds like it's going to be a very good story, but I absolutely hate it when a romance is built up and built up and then...nothing.
1ekeer chapter 22 . 6/19
But..but..this isn't an epiloque..this is a cliffhanger, what is loki's surprise for harry? what happened to draco malfoy? and who are going to help defeat HYDRA that's inside SHIELD? What about bucky?

I have unanswered questions! (
AliceCullen3 chapter 22 . 5/27
LOVE IT!
big glee famanic chapter 10 . 5/14
Why can I see Tony doing this? I like it so far.
MsShadowWolf chapter 4 . 5/13
I love the story so far! I know it's finished and I will read it all within the hour, but I just can't continue on without ranting about the stupidity of people. Do you seriously have to give an AU warning for a crossover?! Do people not choose what they want to read? Do they not see its in the f-ing crossover section of fanfiction?! At some point crossovers stop being cannon, it's in its nature! You can't expect everything to stay cannon for either of the fandoms when they are being combined! I can't believe that some people would need to have an AU warning for something so obvious! They didn't even notice Phil was alive! So of course it was AU since he was still with the team!
Okay rant over. I had to rant to someone because my sister wasn't paying attention to me. :)
I love how everyone of the Avengers is so protective of Harry and just know something is wrong
KazaHaru45 chapter 22 . 4/14
Chuckles. Isn't an ending supposed to have a happy or a sad ending? Why did you ended it with a cliffhanger? No sweat. Your story was good.
Forbidden Moons chapter 6 . 3/18
Aww this is so sweet~ ;)
PIXIE IS JELLY chapter 9 . 3/15
I'm going to pause so that I can review. All in all, I'm rather enjoying this story (so far ;) ). It's written pretty well, though it's a little rough around the edges but no more than other stories. And really, all I have to say is that I think some sentences could be phrased better and some characters - *cough cough* Loki, the tricky bugger - are slightly OOC. Mostly because he's acting really open and nice but I SUPPOSE you could argue it's because Harry is a fellow Magic Wielder.

Anyway, the only other criticism I have is grammatical. You're grammar's good except for when it comes to dialogue.

For example, you're going like, ["it's kinda boring being alone here all day. Harry said."] Using a full stop at the end of the dialogue before the "Harry said" part.

Whereas, it should be, ["it's kinda boring being alone here all day," Harry said."] because it's actually all one sentence. I know it's tricky and somewhat confusing - it took me a while to get the hang of it but I just thought I should point it out.
moonprincess97524 chapter 22 . 3/15
I love this wonderful wonderful story. I really really love how Loki turned those in magical Britten into sheep, that was just to wonderful.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 22 . 3/11
fue genial!
jaja divirtio a todos convertido en ovejas :D
i-am-the-wallace chapter 11 . 2/3
Okay but really Pepper is Lily and Tony is James. Even though Harry is technically an adult they should just adopt him anyways.
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 22 . 1/31
Garghh tat was an awesome read! Thank u 4 writing this x) *applause!*
Charmedguy1993 chapter 22 . 1/1
do a sequel to this please.
Pouika chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
Thank you very much, i'm french but i read your story and i find them beautiful and very attractive, and the end open good idea !
kirsty21 chapter 22 . 11/19/2015