Reviews for Avenging Harry Potter
Noooo Aime chapter 22 . 6/25
Hi !
I love this story !
Thank you for share it !
(Sorry for my english ... I'm french)

Une fan ;)
LadaHathaway chapter 22 . 6/13
I really like this story :) thanks x
blackbloodywolf chapter 22 . 6/8
loved it~
Quibbler78 chapter 22 . 5/31
Hold up... Are you serious?
Don't get me wrong, I've really enjoyed this fic, I wouldn't be this upset if I hadn't enjoyed it, but you end it on a double cliffhanger... And then say that you have no intention of writing a sequel?
Why on earth would you do that?
Why bring up questions if you have no intention of answering them? Just leave it at Hermiones engagement, let Harry and Loki state their love and fade out into a HEA. Don't set up for a sequel you have absolutely no intention of writing!

I'm sorry for ranting, I truly have enjoyed this Fic, but unresolved clifhangers are the most frustrating thing on the planet and they bring out my inner Hulk.
Quibbler Smash!
Bast Misao chapter 22 . 5/20
Harry is not a muggle, he's a wizard
Kichou chapter 22 . 5/12
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
Hey, what about Teddy Lupin? there is one?
n.harkin.9 chapter 22 . 5/5
love the story! its the first avengers crossover one I have ever read and I will be defiantly reading more of them inn the future! you are a brilliant writer!
KainVixenheim chapter 22 . 5/2
Will you let me know when a sequel goes up?

This story was amazing
Thanks for writing it
And for finishing
Not many people do that
XD
AkiraNatsume chapter 22 . 4/24
The poor man that got killed.
PerdidoKitsune chapter 22 . 4/11
It's a good story very good. Has anyone decided to write a sequel. I do not think I would be able to but I would love to read if anyone did.
SoulMore chapter 22 . 3/16
FAN!
Crystallea1321 chapter 22 . 2/26
Nice story! I really liked it! Your grasp of English is rather fabulous, so I give you compliments on that!
criminally charmed chapter 20 . 2/25