Reviews for Avenging Harry Potter
n.harkin.9 chapter 22 . 11h
love the story! its the first avengers crossover one I have ever read and I will be defiantly reading more of them inn the future! you are a brilliant writer!
KainVixenheim chapter 22 . 5/2
Will you let me know when a sequel goes up?

This story was amazing
Thanks for writing it
And for finishing
Not many people do that
XD
AkiraNatsume chapter 22 . 4/24
The poor man that got killed.
PerdidoKitsune chapter 22 . 4/11
It's a good story very good. Has anyone decided to write a sequel. I do not think I would be able to but I would love to read if anyone did.
SoulMore chapter 22 . 3/16
FAN!
Crystallea1321 chapter 22 . 2/26
Nice story! I really liked it! Your grasp of English is rather fabulous, so I give you compliments on that!
criminally charmed chapter 20 . 2/25
Love this!
killer4853 chapter 22 . 2/24
like it
Honeydew's Long Lost Sister chapter 22 . 2/18
This was a great story! I saw quite afew punctuation mistakes that confused me for a moment but other than that, it was pretty good!

Although I must say I didnt particularly like how everyone just instantly agreed that Wizards and that were real on Earth (especially Iron Man. I mean, he got anxiety from a black hole portal thing because he didn't understand it)

Anyway, loved the story!
Zandre chapter 22 . 2/15
Awesome story. I really enjoyed reading it :)
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 22 . 2/13
HUH/
the ending?.
wuuh?
fanficfanatic711 chapter 22 . 2/5
I really liked it when you turned certain people into sheep!
gsferal chapter 22 . 1/10
So I just finished reading your story and I have to say overall I enjoyed it. The chapters were a bit short but it was sweet. You left it really open for a sequel but not absolutely necessary. I look forward to seeing what future stories you come up with.

Also on a completely unrelated note I read your collection of prompts. It was cool to see some of them used in this story and there is a lot of promise there for other stories but there were three in particular I found appealing. The ones I most hope to see you work with are Found, Need and Freak Out. Whether you write in these or not I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
allenx14 chapter 22 . 12/30/2014
Cool story, but it could use for some major editing. At times things were repeated and contradicted. I loved the plot and it was very nice.
shadowswithouthope chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
I loved it! Did you or someone write a sequel?