Reviews for Unorthodoxed
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 4/28
Who the hell is Eve?
Narnia Addict chapter 12 . 4/10
Rest assured, there are people who are still reading your story! I totally understand where you're coming from in regards to people follow and favorite alerts. Personally, I only put something on my favorite list if I really like it and plan on staying up to date on it, plus most likely reading it again in the future, but it's very possible that I'm in the minority there.

That said, I do hope you'll add to this story sometime in the relatively near future (no pressure from me, I promise), but even more than that I want you to be writing a piece that you enjoy exploring. Writer's block is the worst to try to power through, so absolutely take as long as you want/need to come back to this story refreshed.

I hope others respond to your note to let you know what they think, and that they are encouraging and supportive of your endeavors! Blessings on your future stories!
jfr123 chapter 12 . 4/8
you know it wasn't the dark aspect I liked about your story it was how well written it was. nonetheless I respect your decision I just hope you continue writing in some way or another because I'm sure whatever genre of writing you choose to pursue you will be great at it.
I'm very sorry that your discouraged by this story. you really are a great writer and I've enjoyed the mystery and complexity of this story. it's well written, deeply immersing and thrilling whether your in a flashback or present time within the story. Please continue this story to it's natural end as you please. also I don't want to be a bother but could you add a small interaction where Kal and Clark fight physically & verbally like they do in the original episode. if not it's fine because this is a dramatic story that makes me feel like I'm watching an episode of CSI or crime and punishment. I wish you well in all your future endeavors. :):)
Keep up the SUPER work love this just made my day :)
This was seriously the highlight of my day. I love this chapter. I know this is based on the episode a better world but with the superman vs batman movie trailer showing those military men bowing to him made me think you're not the only writer putting a dark twist on the superman character
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Does Kal really not care what happens to eve I would have figured he would have killed anyone who touched what he believes to belong to him. Also wouldn't clark hear any attacks with his superhearing. Great chapter cant wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Love this story cant wait hmfor the next update :):):):)
NightmareOnElmStreetFan chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
Please update another chapter.
JFR123 chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Thank you so much for updating :) this really is an amazing chapter so very detailed and just plain cool. Though dark a subject many find dark themes are what make good writing great. Think CSI or the new batman and robin movies. This really is a great chapter :)
checkmate10 chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Interesting, I usually don't like OC's, but this is a pretty good story... I hope you continue it.
anoniemouse3000 chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
I only ask that you remove Wally from the character list so I don't accidentally keep clicking on a Superman-only story.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
please update sooon I read your message board and you wrote really great twilight and harry potter stories but now I hope unorthodoxed get some love. I just love Eve and that part about sharks chasing Clark was hilarious :) lol
JFR123 chapter 8 . 8/12/2015
Cant wait for the next update :) a friend recommended this story because she said it was awesome :) after reading it i agree
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter will there be a superman vs superman fight ? :) great story