Reviews for Linked
Smallbell chapter 9 . 1/19
Fantastic story. I loved it. I couldn't put it down. Great characters and wonderful plot. Please update.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
Hi there. Found this via a link on Torchwood finder on LJ. This made very interesting reading and I was wandering of you had the remaining chapters for this fic? Seems a real pity to not have the rest of the story when Ianto gets back to the present.

thehelpinghand chapter 9 . 10/28/2016
POUT. I feel like a child who just has her favorite toy taken away. I don't care if you continue down the slow path, or take the high road because I am absolutely positive that it will be brilliant. I can't wait for you to update.
SuziH-J chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
Please please come back to this. We know already there are two more children to be born, so get Junior back to Ianto & let us know if Ianto & the kids get back to Jack.
This is a wonderful story so far but needs completion.
Narshia chapter 9 . 5/17/2016
Are you still working on this? This is one of the first Torchwood fanfics I've read and been hoping for more.
FranArian chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
Um...been quite a span...don't recall another story more recent that's related to this...
I do understand that life gets in the way, and Supernatural (*shudder*...sorry, personal squick...just cannot get into that series, I want to strangle the lot because they're total idiots who never learn from one event to the next...sorry again...moving on...) has grabbed your attention, but I'd REALLY like to know how this story ends. Any chance of that?
GingerSusie chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Very good! Hoping for an update, it's been awhile. I enjoyed it but would love more!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
This needs to be finished, it's captivating :)
GingerSusie chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Love this so far. Looking forward to the continuing story...Can't Wait!
whatithink0 chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
I love this story please continue soon! I can't wait to see where you go with it but I think bringing ianto back to adult jack soon would be good.
SciFiobsession chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
eeep! please update soon :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
I absolutely love this story I think it's amazing and can't wait until the next update comes out I'll definitely continue following it until the end great work on it though it's one of my favorites
SciFiobsession chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Please update soon! It is great!
sandysan2013 chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
I love this story and Ianto's feelings toward Gwen crack me up. Bitchy is an appropriate response to her if you think about it. Looking forward to the rest...
Loki88 chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
Great chapter! Ianto and Jack are so perfect.
It's so sweet seeing Jack crying after the end of the message - shows how much he misses him.
;-)