Reviews for Linked
GingerSusie chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Very good! Hoping for an update, it's been awhile. I enjoyed it but would love more!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
This needs to be finished, it's captivating :)
GingerSusie chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Love this so far. Looking forward to the continuing story...Can't Wait!
whatithink0 chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
I love this story please continue soon! I can't wait to see where you go with it but I think bringing ianto back to adult jack soon would be good.
SciFiobsession chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
eeep! please update soon :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
I absolutely love this story I think it's amazing and can't wait until the next update comes out I'll definitely continue following it until the end great work on it though it's one of my favorites
SciFiobsession chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Please update soon! It is great!
sandysan2013 chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
I love this story and Ianto's feelings toward Gwen crack me up. Bitchy is an appropriate response to her if you think about it. Looking forward to the rest...
Loki88 chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
Great chapter! Ianto and Jack are so perfect.
It's so sweet seeing Jack crying after the end of the message - shows how much he misses him.
;-)
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
Awwwwww! Adorable!
I love the story even more, with every passing chapter. Can't wait for the next update which I hope is going to be soon! -{also hoping you will update your other story 'sons of the sea}- but I do love this story.

I loved the idea of the disk and I think it played out well, I'm guessing there is gonna be a time skip somewhere but I'm pretty sure you can handle it, and because Duncan can pick up on Iantos mood, I imagine him to be a mini version of jack, we all know that jack gets cranky when the team are annoyed. If I'm honest I'm going to voice my thoughts on, if they have a daughter, she being just like Ianto, I think that would be adorable. But we will see! Can't wait!

Update soon!
sd4ianto chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
That would be okay getting Ianto back with older Jack and then telling it in bits. The video was precious. Thank you!
Ginger susie chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Loving this very inspired idea!
hotflower901 chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
I love the name. Congrats vampire. Having a c-section is not fun.
Narshia chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
oh so the Doctor is the one who sent the disk. Boo hoo. I thought it was a sign he was on his way back. Maybe riding the Rift home.
sd4ianto chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Best of luck for the job. Great chapter. Where did Duncan come from?