Reviews for Ascension Book 2: Eternal
Blood Winged Fallen Angel chapter 337 . 9/20
Woohoo! Only 3,343 words until you hit the 2 million words! Major Milestone, this is a long-ass story,
amkarb01 chapter 1 . 9/20
I really love what your doing with your fanfiction kinda reminds me of a friend of my always putting details into the story keep up the good work
GrayNeko chapter 1 . 9/7
,just finish the last book wonder if this is a good one?
what happen to all of the Hogwarts girls he was having sex with
DocSlendy chapter 327 . 8/21
so a ? This is going to rather interesting to see.
DocSlendy chapter 324 . 8/14
I'm now very curious how you would do a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fic, whether it's the 2012 version or earlier. I need to calm myself.
DocSlendy chapter 323 . 8/12
I do so love the TMNT.
DocSlendy chapter 322 . 8/9
The TMNT~
HarukaTsukinoTenoh chapter 1 . 8/4
what chapter does harry finally catch Talia Al Gul?
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 7/23
Great start
SkylerHilll chapter 1 . 7/19
as said below me I completely agree (especially with the adhd part as how I suffer from adhd) . All of the harry potter books combined only add up to 1 million words, this second book has more words alone. maybe less filler?
Rebmul chapter 1 . 7/19
id read this I really would but when I look and see 313 chapters yeah sorry my adhd would have me clicking the x after 40 chapters this probably should have been divided into 5 or 6 stories.
AlphaDomain chapter 101 . 6/29
It's interesting at first but kinda get's to be a more something to skim rather then read after a while.. The first book was makes harry slightly overpowered which was fine.. It also kept things interesting by having him discovered new ways to use magic and his abilities.. The problem with the second book is how things transition from being light hearted what if crack fic to a very slow pased gritty Batman styled fic.. You took a magic kyptonian and turned him into something totally different.. You do this by having him damage his core making him unable to use magic and the majority of his powers.. Which wouldn't be that big of a deal if the story pace matched the first book.. He's spend the first 60 chapters without his powers but that could be used to help him grow as a character.. Eventually as he gets his abilities back he can fight things more on his level.. There's plenty of dc and marvel characters that are overpowered enough to challenge him.. The gods for one, the monitors, darkseid, martians and that's of the top of my head.. There was never really a need to nerf him.. There are actually quite a few beings capable of curb stomping him.. With the change of pace things kinda get tedious.. He doesn't seem to be growing or improving on anything.. Besides as master of one of the endless there's absolutely no way she couldn't fix his damaged core..
Bookmaster621 chapter 302 . 6/21
thanks for the birthday present, birthday updates are always awesome
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 300 . 6/14