Reviews for Just Like the Movies
tohs chapter 4 . 6/22
Aww, Faberry melts my heart. Together they became so much braver and stronger. I really like Sam in this story. I'm glad Judy didn't give the girls a hard. And poor Stevie LOL. And Stacey just knows the best things to say. What a cutie.

Thanks for a beautiful story. I really enjoyed it.
tohs chapter 3 . 6/22
I love everytime Stacy makes an appearance. She's my personal ray of sunshine through the dark clouds that are the heavy moments in this fic.

Last scene:):):)
tohs chapter 2 . 6/22
*SIGH* It's torture watching Quinn watching Rachel. It seems she was going to sleep somewhere else when she gave Rachel her bed but Rachel obviously said they could share and gawd, to be that close to someone you like but can't act on your feelings for whatever reason is so sad. Quinn Fabray, let me hug you.

"...She won't let herself be anything but perfect, but she hurts people almost as much as she hurts herself in the process." :( Heartbreaking words.
tohs chapter 1 . 6/22
I'm hooked. Stories like this where I'm seeing Quinn and Rachel from someone else's perspective are always a favorite of mine. I really like the storyline, too.
mioneskywalker chapter 4 . 3/4
Aww so cute! Sam used To be a good background character To the faberry fandom, But now :/ anyway great story!
xXSinisterEagle1999Xx chapter 4 . 2/21
Love it. There are just no words...

(... In a good way!:)
Emerald Stag chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Loved this idea of a story, being told from Sam the new neighbor's perspective overseeing Quinn's crazy life. I also enjoyed all of the interactions with Stacey, they were very cute. Such a sweet story.
TheFeelsAreStrongInThisOne chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
No but seriously, this is perfect. :D
lochie17 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
This story is absolutely wonderful. Love it!
Phoebex13 chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
I really liked the flow and the pace of this story. And it's so cool that it's written from Sam's point of view. Very happy they got to be happy together!

Very well written story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Lovely. Just lovely. Thank you!
gumyumgirl chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Wow this was so good. It was my first time reading Faberry from someone else's POV and I'm very glad I did because this was beautiful. Great writing and I fell a little in love with your Sam. Thank you for sharing.
burnedinashes chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
This was absolutely adorable. I've always loved stories from Sam's POV.
Lubov chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
I really loved that you wrote Sam as how he started on season 2. Very beautiful story.
Savanah chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
I don't usually like Faberry but this was beautiful!