Reviews for Just Like the Movies
mioneskywalker chapter 4 . 3/4
Aww so cute! Sam used To be a good background character To the faberry fandom, But now :/ anyway great story!
xXSinisterEagle1999Xx chapter 4 . 2/21
Love it. There are just no words...

(... In a good way!:)
Emerald Stag chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Loved this idea of a story, being told from Sam the new neighbor's perspective overseeing Quinn's crazy life. I also enjoyed all of the interactions with Stacey, they were very cute. Such a sweet story.
TheFeelsAreStrongInThisOne chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Omfg THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER OH MY GOD SO ADORABLEEEEE
No but seriously, this is perfect. :D
lochie17 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
This story is absolutely wonderful. Love it!
Phoebex13 chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
I really liked the flow and the pace of this story. And it's so cool that it's written from Sam's point of view. Very happy they got to be happy together!

Very well written story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Lovely. Just lovely. Thank you!
gumyumgirl chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Wow this was so good. It was my first time reading Faberry from someone else's POV and I'm very glad I did because this was beautiful. Great writing and I fell a little in love with your Sam. Thank you for sharing.
burnedinashes chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
This was absolutely adorable. I've always loved stories from Sam's POV.
Lubov chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
I really loved that you wrote Sam as how he started on season 2. Very beautiful story.
Savanah chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
I don't usually like Faberry but this was beautiful!
Anon chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Anon approves of this fanfic.
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
I really love what you did here. I love that you didn't dumb down Sam. To me season 2 Sam was my favorite. Yeah he did boneheaded things but he had this awareness about him that was really sweet. I love how you were building a Mercedes and Sam friendship that could lead to more but who knows.

I mostly love seeing an outsider's perspective of Faberry. There's always a lot of good ones but this one was beautifully told through the eyes of Sam.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Oh my god this is perfect!
ToInfinity chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
This fic is great. You're an excellent writer. Hope to see you write more.