Reviews for Negotiation is a fine art
xxasdfghjkl chapter 1 . 4/14
oh gosh, your Jim is perfect! XD
Traser SyberJedi chapter 1 . 4/11
Okay, this had me rolling on the floor, laughing. And in tears.
fiesa chapter 1 . 4/6
I just officially fell off my chair because I was laughing so hard.

What an amazing story! Perfect characterization, ingenious dialogues, wonderful little details. I don't know much about the Original series - the main cast aside - so I have no idea who Casper is, but that's not really necessary to enjoy this story. Wow. My compliments. Reading this one shot was incredible fun!

Thanks so much for sharing this here!
kcarter1 chapter 1 . 3/23
LOL, I was laughing so hard my husband came into make sure I was okay. I have tears, I am laughing so hard. This was perfect!
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 3/18
HAHAHA! Just what I needed! This was just too funny! I can just see this all playing out for poor Casper as he tries to explain what happened to other people!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 1 . 3/3
hahahahaha, oh that was amazing
Destrark chapter 1 . 2/20
that was goddamn fucking hilarious! hahaha! well done! kudos.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 2/5
This was hilarious. Thanks!
ThrashtillDeath chapter 1 . 2/2
Ahhh man, I can't remember whether I reviewed this before or not. Screw it, it deserves two either way.

This is brilliant. Nicely written, wonderfully funny, and *so* Jim Kirk it hurts.

Goddamn, I wish I had written this.
Thalia's Royal King chapter 1 . 1/27
This made my life! Not even kidding, your a fantastic writer by the way, I'm just going to make my way through your stories now
Agent Koons Five-0 chapter 1 . 1/26
Hahaha I was laughing through almost the entire story. It was fantastic and most likely 100 percent true.
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 1/25
This is awesome! Why is my brain thinking about a sequal invovling John Watson being very reasonable... Loved it!
Inevitably Insane chapter 1 . 1/21