Reviews for Negotiation is a fine art
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 1 . 6/2
Re-re-re-reading this for the umpteenth time and still love it. You captured the chemistry and voices of all the characters beautifully in a story that's pretty damn funny.

The Reboot had me wary at first, and they certainly got more than a few things wrong and some fuzzy logic ( Pretty sure it's on record that Abrams had never seen TOS and put in the Spock Uhura thing because he'd heard of all the Kirk/Spock speculation and went 'Nope', etc ) but in the end the actors captured the characters well and had great chemistry together. Too bad 'Into Horrible Bad Clicheness' and 'Beyond' were both so very bad. The actors still did great, just the plots/storytelling they were handed sucked.

Writing like this keeps the love alive though. Gonna go poke you profile for more excellent reads. Thanks for the enjoyment
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 1/2
LOL! I loved this, wish there was more of it! ;o)
tarasevichds chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Wow. Jim is amaxing. Really hard artillery.
I love this fic.
Kalidris chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Aww, that was funny and exactly what I needed *gg*
catbob1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
I don,t know how many times I've read this but I still laugh out loud. Love it. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Ha, poor Casper xD (Er, sorta. It's technically karma.)
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
I died laughing! Thank you so much for this!
JadieST chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Rereading after some years. Still one of my favorites. So funny!
AlwaysVictory chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Thank you for a good laugh! This was hilarious! :)
bamababenv chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I just found this story, and oh my gosh, I giggled my way through it. Great job!
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
My gut hurts from laughing! Oh, I can't stop laughing! This is so hard to type!

Well done! Bloody well done!
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
This was amusing.
Medeaa chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
this. gods! i have no words for your work of art. mindblowing. your kirk is the batshit crazy awsom!
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
ROTF! sorry at work but I had to say something! Loved it. Seriously Casper should seriously have his head examined.
StarlightShivers chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
One of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Love it!