Reviews for Wandering
Tamuril2 chapter 4 . 4/30
Oooo! This IS a story. An epic adventure, really. Oh boy, I can't even fathom Gandalf's worry over having Estel there. I mean, this is the heir to Gondor, tagging along. Yeesh! Not good. One big slip up, and Gondor/the World is doomed. No pressure, Thorin. You just need to reclaim your throne and keep Estel from dying too. No pressure at all. Tehe!

I really, really hope we get to see Estel doing something big to make him accepted by the dwarves. Please?
Eruthiadwen chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
I really like this alternative story. I think you have portrayed every character accurately and I cannot wait to read more of this story. :) Very interesting and well thought out.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
This looks really interesting, please update soon.
randomkitty101 chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Awesome story :D please update soon!
NightmareCryPieNix chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
This is really good! Please update it, I love it so far.

Damn... Estel is so adorable.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Please continue.

It's interesting and I like your writing style
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Wow. I really like your story. I so wanted Estel to be part of the Hobbit movie (book verse not all that important to me). Just a brief glimpse of Aragorn as a 10 year old wouldn't have hurt anything, Peter Jackson! Anyway I like what you have done to make up for PJ's slight. Great writing.
Theluckyturtle chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
This is great! I can't wait for them to get to mirkwood! Will estel know legolas yet?
Thargelion chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
oh my fucking goodness. wtf...
i absolutely loved this chapter. it had a ton of action (very well described, by the way) and the characters were so... in character!
this is a shitty review but as i said I RATE THIS "FRICKIN AWESOME"
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
i'm not too familiar with this fandom - i've read the hobbit and watched the lord of the rings movies, but at the same time, i'm not exactly fandom-blind, so i might not be too helpful on thoughts such as characterization. the descriptions at the beginning of the chapter are written really well, and set a nice background for the story; i especially like the use of poetic devices such as imagery around the line[as if they were swords, swung in a blur of movement]. i like how many parts from the book and canon aspects of characters are being kept canon, which helps add to the strength of their own characterization. i really like the character of estel and what you've done with him in this chapter; it makes sense that a little boy would like to go exploring, and the character motivations are good but oh god, what has he gotten himself into there, at the end - hopefully you'll update soon bc of the cliffhanger and all? /alerting/

xx clara
silmarlfan1 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
ooh cannot wait for more
Thargelion chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
and guilty elrond is really sad :'(
and gruff ol' thorin is just as good as usual :p
thought this was described really well, and everyone was really in character.
StoopdFoxx chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Yay! I am enjoying this story emensly so far! Update soon please! Perfect pace of the plot. Not too long yet not too short. Amazing description and layout. I love little Estel and Thorin together! Not as in slash btw. :3 I just reckon that they would be so cute in arguments and stuff! Pretty please upload soon!
MoonLight1300 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Oh crap, Estel, what did you get yourself into?
Thargelion chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
estel is goddamn adorable. seriously, it's like, little ten year-old (unknowing that he is isildur's heir) gets captured by goblins. and what does he do? cry for his mother. :') happy tears
you write thorn so well that i'm gaining an appreciation for bilbo and thorin! and that's saying something!