Reviews for Wandering
Eruthiadwen chapter 4 . 3/5
I really like this alternative story. I think you have portrayed every character accurately and I cannot wait to read more of this story. :) Very interesting and well thought out.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
This looks really interesting, please update soon.
randomkitty101 chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Awesome story :D please update soon!
NightmareCryPieNix chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
This is really good! Please update it, I love it so far.

Damn... Estel is so adorable.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Please continue.

It's interesting and I like your writing style
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Wow. I really like your story. I so wanted Estel to be part of the Hobbit movie (book verse not all that important to me). Just a brief glimpse of Aragorn as a 10 year old wouldn't have hurt anything, Peter Jackson! Anyway I like what you have done to make up for PJ's slight. Great writing.
Theluckyturtle chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
This is great! I can't wait for them to get to mirkwood! Will estel know legolas yet?
Thargelion chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
oh my fucking goodness. wtf...
i absolutely loved this chapter. it had a ton of action (very well described, by the way) and the characters were so... in character!
this is a shitty review but as i said I RATE THIS "FRICKIN AWESOME"
-shady
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
i'm not too familiar with this fandom - i've read the hobbit and watched the lord of the rings movies, but at the same time, i'm not exactly fandom-blind, so i might not be too helpful on thoughts such as characterization. the descriptions at the beginning of the chapter are written really well, and set a nice background for the story; i especially like the use of poetic devices such as imagery around the line[as if they were swords, swung in a blur of movement]. i like how many parts from the book and canon aspects of characters are being kept canon, which helps add to the strength of their own characterization. i really like the character of estel and what you've done with him in this chapter; it makes sense that a little boy would like to go exploring, and the character motivations are good but oh god, what has he gotten himself into there, at the end - hopefully you'll update soon bc of the cliffhanger and all? /alerting/

xx clara
silmarlfan1 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
ooh cannot wait for more
Thargelion chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
AHHH AGAIN CUTE LIL KID ARAGORN...
and guilty elrond is really sad :'(
and gruff ol' thorin is just as good as usual :p
thought this was described really well, and everyone was really in character.
notmuchtosaycauseijustbetaedthis,
shady
StoopdFoxx chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Yay! I am enjoying this story emensly so far! Update soon please! Perfect pace of the plot. Not too long yet not too short. Amazing description and layout. I love little Estel and Thorin together! Not as in slash btw. :3 I just reckon that they would be so cute in arguments and stuff! Pretty please upload soon!
MoonLight1300 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Oh crap, Estel, what did you get yourself into?
Thargelion chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
estel is goddamn adorable. seriously, it's like, little ten year-old (unknowing that he is isildur's heir) gets captured by goblins. and what does he do? cry for his mother. :') happy tears
you write thorn so well that i'm gaining an appreciation for bilbo and thorin! and that's saying something!
-shady
Estoma chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Righty-o, going to start off by saying that I do not usually read LoTR fanfiction; I love the books too much myself, but I will definitely give this one a go!

What I instantly liked about this piece is that you've followed the book universe, in that Thorin was not reluctant to seek help from the elves, and did not have to be tricked into it by Gandalf. Also, you've carried off the almost paternal air that Thorin demonstrates in regards to the rest of the company, just beautifully. Here's a good example, as Thorin looked at sleepy-Bilbo: [the lightest trace of a smile flickered across Thorin's face]

Gosh darn, Estel (Aragorn) is such a little cutie! I love the serious manner in which you've portrayed him, but with a few childish glimpses coming through, for example, when he says he doesn't really know where the Lonely Mountain is.

Uh oh! Well, a lot of action happened there in quite a small space. I can see that yes, a young child might like to go exploring, but I would have liked a bit more of Estel's thought process explained-after all, he did just run away from home without telling his mother or Elrond, and seemed not to devote even a moment's thought to it.

Overall, I quite enjoyed this piece.

Cheers.