Reviews for Mutants and Spiders
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 5 . 7/22
Epic! Really enjoyed it :D Loved the hallway scene lol! And I'd like to find out what the outcome of that fight was. Where's the rest? :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 4 . 7/22
Great, great, great! :D Another alter-ego? Ooo, Peter's getting complex :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 3 . 7/22
Loved it! This story is fabulous :D I love your cool and entertaining ideas :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 7/22
Haha Kitty :P And awesome chapter! Loved the acrobatic competition at the end between Pete and Kurt:) Really cool :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 7/14
This is awesome! Really awesome! Love it :D I'm itching to read the rest. Thumbs up :)
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 5 . 5/12
Although I like your headcanon of Peter being half-Japanese I'm not really sure how I feel about the sudden frequent use of Japanese terms (especially the constant use of 'Baka.') I guess it kind of feels out of place for his character, partially because it is so random in the context (suddenly started just now rather than being a consistent part of his character in this fic), so it comes off feeling awkward. I understand your enthusiasm for the language (I'm currently studying it!) but this might not be the best place to suddenly start throwing in Japanese. This coming from a long time fan of anime and manga.

Nonetheless, I am enjoying this a lot and look forward to more!
So are you continuing cause I am loving this story :)
Kitty, if it's your name that makes you nervous that they'll laugh,hey, adults almost always call me Honey, and there's nothing wrong with being different, even if you have an odd name.
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
No. Just no. We don't need another Supaidaman.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Your japanese is awesome
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Dude, I'll give you a thousand cookies if I get to see Aunt May's wicked secret agent's fighting skills at some point.
Sarah132cs chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
I think the brotherhood should be his friend! or kidnap him ...
Apollo Holmes chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Peter knows Japanese... Cool.
Glittergirlninja chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Ahhh! I've missed you! So gad you started up again..mthough honestly I know your feel bro... I have the same problem. I fact I should be working on my FF now but ehh. I'll do it tomorrow :)
Sarah132cs chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
I think he should comeback very injured like limping and his arm bleeding and runs into Lance and peitro :D and then Login comes into it

good job by the way can't wait for more.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »