Reviews for Mutants and Spiders
fantasyconnect chapter 1 . 4/21
I'm pretty sure Peter is of the Homo Insectus subspecies that occurs when a mutant has the insect gene.
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 5 . 3/18
I wish I could see how the Avengers feel about Peter being "transferred" so to speak.

ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 1 . 1/1
I love how Peter is an Avenger in this when his powers emerge. I wonder what it would be like if they came to visit him covertly at Xavier's?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I used to have to deal with a kid like Flash, too. I was stuck in middle school with a boy who teased me for being a vegetarian animal advocate. I bet high school will be even worse. He'll probably torment me for protesting dissecting frogs.
Beserkians fury chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Doesn't make sense. The sudden Japanese thing. If you started that at the very beginning, I could have accepted it. But for something like this, you don't just suddenly throw that mid-story. Gonna have to skip this story from now on.
Hivedragon chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Hmm Psion that one needs to be explained, also why does the suit that was described looks like that of Mysterio? Even though its a bit fun to see some Japanese words here and I don't say its a bad thing its a tiny bit to sudden, you should have used it in your pervious chapters, but that could be easily fixed like he couldn't use it in his previous school and that he thought can be who he is in Bayville High. Fun thought about him being half Japanese, must be his mothers side then, and if your keeping him half Japanese then JorĊgumo would fit much better as his x-men alias. Here's hoping that the next chapter comes out soon. Oh love that your hinting that Peter is getting jealous, really hoping that the next chapter comes out soon your really improving.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Epic! Really enjoyed it :D Loved the hallway scene lol! And I'd like to find out what the outcome of that fight was. Where's the rest? :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Great, great, great! :D Another alter-ego? Ooo, Peter's getting complex :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Loved it! This story is fabulous :D I love your cool and entertaining ideas :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Haha Kitty :P And awesome chapter! Loved the acrobatic competition at the end between Pete and Kurt:) Really cool :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This is awesome! Really awesome! Love it :D I'm itching to read the rest. Thumbs up :)
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
Although I like your headcanon of Peter being half-Japanese I'm not really sure how I feel about the sudden frequent use of Japanese terms (especially the constant use of 'Baka.') I guess it kind of feels out of place for his character, partially because it is so random in the context (suddenly started just now rather than being a consistent part of his character in this fic), so it comes off feeling awkward. I understand your enthusiasm for the language (I'm currently studying it!) but this might not be the best place to suddenly start throwing in Japanese. This coming from a long time fan of anime and manga.

Nonetheless, I am enjoying this a lot and look forward to more!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
So are you continuing cause I am loving this story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Kitty, if it's your name that makes you nervous that they'll laugh,hey, adults almost always call me Honey, and there's nothing wrong with being different, even if you have an odd name.
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
No. Just no. We don't need another Supaidaman.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »