Reviews for Two Halves of the Same Whole
That was wonderful!
Thank you so much for this!
Fiordineve chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
As I said, I'm re-reading this for the nth time and it astounds me every time!
But I was thinking... Are you still working on the prequel, aren't you? And more important are you posting the prequel, aren't you? I'm begging!
Eosneve chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Ooooh so fluffy, so cute!
"Because you are my knight" "They were brothers by blood and heart and soul" I'm speechless, I'm melting!
How i love this fic! I read it countless time and never review because I had no account... I think I read this fic once a day, it cheers me up! I hope, I really really hope that you'll post the prequel soon pretty please! I'm waiting :)
Thank you so much!
Linguam chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This one was really sweet, I love how you portray the boys!

/Linguam
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh, I would LOVE to hear the story of what lead up to this!
Anon Nymous chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Hehe. Two Halves of the Same Whole? I like it. A fitting title to a fitting story. Brotherly love, bromance. It almost became more than that. But if it had, then I guess the title could be different. Two Hearts Beating As One?
capsiclesfrozenassbutt chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I love all your stories and this one was especially great! Good job :)
C.P. Fletcher chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
..I think I am incapable of words. Just; thank you. You are wonderful. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
You really have a great knack for writing about these brothers. There isn't nearly enough good Narnia fanfiction out there and yours are some of the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wow! I've really missed your Narnia fics. Seeing this one was like getting a belated Christmas present and reading it was a joy I won't soon forget. With all due respect to the other fandoms you write for, put them on hiatus and give us more like this.
Death Sounds Like a Lullaby chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
That was just beautiful. Thanks for the hard work. :)
Ariyah chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I think I just about died of fluff-attack. :-)
Ariel_of_Narnia
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh my god that was so freaking cute *-*
I loved it, and I can't wait for the prequel, I hope it's as amazing as this is!
MCH chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
No matter what the world of Narnia and England throw at them they will always be together. defending one another, helping one another. They compliment one another. they are brothers.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Well, then.

Lovely, as always. I do look forward to seeing the prequel - anything that could have prompted that has to have been pretty epic, and I know you'll do it justice.

Great fic! I do so like them at that age.

Caity :)