Reviews for The Long Way Home
CMFan0515 chapter 2 . 6/17
Good chapter and great start in the story I hope you will update again and soon.
CMFan0515 chapter 1 . 6/17
This story sounds good so off to read the next chapter.
jdgatorbait chapter 1 . 6/3
Please, please finish this story, it is one of the few that has Gibbs/McGee paired together. (They are my favorite couple.) Would love to see them work everything out. Maybe even have a little fun when it is time for the baby, i.e. nervous Gibbs and maybe Tony in the bullpen, when Tim goes into labor.
jdgatorbait chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
please, oh please complete this story
Brinohms chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Are you writing a story or narrating an event? More dialogue and less narration please.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
This is okay but would be much better if there was some actual dialog.
Too much overview.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
I like the premise - I always love Tim and Jethro together even if Gibbs is being a idiot in this part - and I understand this has been the setup for the rest of the story. It would be really great if there was dialogue between the characters along with the narrative. I can't wait to see the rest of the story!
randomplotbunny chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
I can't wait for more of this amazing story!
SherryGabs chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
I really like these first 2 chapters. It would be nice if there was more actual conversation, instead of just an overview of everything the characters do.

But I am getting a true sense of how unsure and hurt Tim is, while Gibbs is being such a jerk. LOL.

Hope you continue with this story. I'd love to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Please update soon very interesting
earthdragon chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Interesting idea, but it needs fleshing out, as it currently reads like diary entries. You need to have the characters having proper conversations with each other, so that we get an idea of what they are thinking and the reasons for their decisions and consequent actions.
OptionalBlock chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I'm already excited for this I can't wait to find out where it all leads.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Interesting start, can't wait to see what's going to happen next. More, please.
aimaru chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I am really looking forward to this story.
Emerald1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Not much here, but I'm interested to see where it goes.