Reviews for With Fires And Pillows
princessnaiou87 chapter 1 . 11/19
PLEASE PLEASE write more! It's so GOOD!
Luvliacd chapter 14 . 11/4
I'm glad that you have Harry trusting both Neville and Dobby. I'm anxious to know what it is that that Harry has felt about Ron's behavior. This story is very interesting.
starboy454 chapter 14 . 10/30
excellent update
Deathday Party Planner chapter 14 . 10/30
Another terrific chapter, Dobby and Winky would be a tremendous resource whatever Harry has planned. Thank you for sharing, I look forward to enjoying more whenever you get the chance.
nkh1 chapter 14 . 10/29
WOW!Looking forward to reading more...
ovs chapter 12 . 10/29
Excelent story, very professional style. Thank author.
justaislinn chapter 14 . 10/29
This is a REALLY good story. How in then with each other they are and how connected, how goddamn protective and borderline bloodthirsty Harry is, and god isn't that a turn on, it makes an awesome character development that I honestly adore. I always felt that Harry should have been angrier. He was petulant and sarcastic in that whiney teenaged way of pouting about how the whole world is against you, and then maybe one actual outburst but nothing else. He should have been more like this. Strong and quick an efficient, he strikes like a snake, but he thrives off of love and comfort and safety of a den with his lioness- caring and providing for her as.. Well maybe not a lion. They're pretty lazy. But you get the comparison!
It's really poetic and beautiful and sexual in a matured kind of view, it's not all about the hot steamy sexy times it's also about love and connection and with it comes how deeply in love they are.
I also love the neutral stance. Both dark and light side will pale in comparison to the numbers of the people who just got dragged into this war an want nothing of it. They understand the balance, and those who were more aligned with one side or the other out of necessity to choose, will fall under his command.
It's almost a dark!harry fic but not. And I don't usually like dark or grey Harry fics.
Write on:)
pawsrule chapter 14 . 10/29
Great chapter, look forward to more!
Grovek26 chapter 14 . 10/28
Excellent chapter
Collin Oshea chapter 14 . 10/28
Good chapter, keep up the good work.
Cateagle chapter 14 . 10/28
Nice mini-cliffie there and I've no doubt that Harry's trust in Neville will be vindicated (be very nice if, as the scion of an old pureblood family, Neville learned occlumency early and neither Dumbledore nor anyone else can get information out of him). Their exfiltration from Hogwarts should be most interesting, especially if they move before Dumbledore et al. learn what's going on.
I want more
pianomouse chapter 14 . 10/28
I have no problem with a short chapter, I am just thrilled to have more to read! Thanks for taking the time to share your story.
shugokage chapter 14 . 10/28