Reviews for With Fires And Pillows
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 19 . 11/9
Awesome! update please
Pascal Gastrop chapter 19 . 10/27
Dude, that is what i am looking for. A good Harry x Hermione story with Hermione getting pregnant. The chapters could be a bit longer but even that is good. I'm looking forward to read the next chapter. See ya!
katrinblanchet chapter 19 . 9/20
i fell in love with this story :) wow
i really like the "harmony" component - just feel right, and i like the "protector" Harry, and i certainly liked your surprise in gringots, well i woulf love to see some explanations of dumbles manipulations so m following ;)
this story is worth of it :)
nkh1 chapter 19 . 9/3
Wow, this came from far left field. Heir Black and all the other heir's. Harry is now very very powerful.
vampgirliegirl chapter 19 . 9/1
Keep going please
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 19 . 8/30
I like the new chapter, a little short but well done! Please, update again soon!
BratGirl1983 chapter 19 . 8/29
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 19 . 8/29
Will they do a similar thing for hermione, she could be some old squib family line, it could be good to know, also, she could be under spells too...

Finally will he register Hermione and the baby as heirs?
They need financial protection after all.
dark.wizard92 chapter 5 . 8/24
Hahaha winters coming :D
Cateagle chapter 19 . 8/24
Well, the changes are going to make him far more difficult to locate and I suspect far more powerful to deal with if some idiot locates them. In the meantime, I daresay this crew is on their way to upsetting the plans and machinations of many of the powerful and scheming, no matter what "side" they claim, including Dumbledore and Riddle just for starters.
goblin81 chapter 18 . 8/23
All blessings upon you,your friend, and all of the children in your life. Congratulations.
ainokea2810 chapter 19 . 8/22
Excellent chapter. Well done.
Grovek26 chapter 19 . 8/22
Good chapter.
mwinter1 chapter 19 . 8/22
Awaiting more.
shugokage chapter 19 . 8/22
Interesting ritual and chapter!