Reviews for With Fires And Pillows
hellixe chapter 20 . 5/18
Would love to see where you plan to go with this.
An excellent story thus far. I look forward to seeing where you take it. Fugatives with one being a pregnant young woman makes for a laundry list of potential complications and dangers.
PickNick95 chapter 1 . 4/16
Really really enjoyed it up to this point. Hope you keep up the good work and I really liked the twisted these last 2 chapters have had.
ahhrreader chapter 20 . 3/15
It's good to see you're still updating. Really liked the story, although it looked like plotless smut in the first place. But it has turned into so much more.
mikomari chapter 20 . 2/28
I'm glad to see an update. I like where you are going with the story. Please keep writing.
Harry61 chapter 3 . 2/25
An irate Minerva McGonagall is not to be approached with out a great deal of caution.
The Dark Dork would be easier... LOL
Harry61 chapter 2 . 2/25
Albuts Dumbass Dumbledore, will not like this development.
Harry61 chapter 1 . 2/25
The two youngest Weasley's are not going to be happy with this new turn in relationships
Ronin Kenshin chapter 20 . 2/25
great work very cool fic
happylady chapter 20 . 2/25
Great post
I hope the Goblins take Dumbledore for everything he has.
Until next time
Gloria
TigerWolf chapter 20 . 2/25
Super fun read. Looking forward to where you go from here.
justaislinn chapter 15 . 2/25
I want to point out that that little "lions leave, raven watches" thing isn't a 1:1 comparison.
Gryffendor has a lion mascot, ravenclaw has an eagle mascot. It should have either been "lions leave, eagle watches" or "gryff's (maybe hippogryff if you wanted to make it a full creature) leave, raven watches"
Raven-lion is mixing the name of one house with the mascot of the other. It just doesn't line up properly. I know that this is such a small, insignificant detail, and that the movie franchise has twisted Ravenclaw terribly (changing the mascot to a raven though it's canonically an eagle and changing their colors to blue and silver instead of the book's bronze) and it irks me quite a bit ;;;
Write on:)
Deathday Party Planner chapter 20 . 2/25
Outstanding! Without commenting on the prior M-Rated scenes, this novel has become exceptional over the last eight chapters! Thank you for sharing your most marvelous muse!
CrazyCaz chapter 20 . 2/24
I've only just come across and finished this fic today before you updated. I loveeeee this fic and pairing! H & H FOREVER! The lemony gooodness is a bonus! I'm glad the Neville is helping them - they need some good people on their side
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 19 . 11/9/2017