Reviews for A Little Logic
Freddie4153 chapter 3 . 2/11
CONTINUE!
saidsaid.Bombal chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
why, why do you stop? :C
J chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
I might be able to bombard you with annoying reviews asking you to update, but that doesn't take away your ability to ignore it. (sobs) I've always loved Hermione fanfics, and omg the plot of this fanfic is just so promising. Seriously. Most crossover fics, they're really uhm, shallow in context and this fanfic is a "sight for sore eyes". Please finish this fic, please please please. I don't get closure in a lot of things (esp in real life wooo jk) but I implore you to please let me have a closure with this one. Hahaha! With that said, I do hope that I'd see more of your work, keep it up and I do wish that everything is alright with your life. Have a good day! :)
J chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Please I know you're in there.
I have been asking where you've been.
Please update your fanfic
I beg of youuuuuuu
J chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
LITERALLY SCREAMING BECAUSE THIS US SO GOOD PLS MORE CHAPTERS PLS I AM BEGGING YOU
ilovejacksparrow44 chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
UPDATE SOON! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
666Spektor chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Fifitheflowertot chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Oooh the plot thickens :) update soon! X
CountessCzan chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
MERLIN'S BEARD, I just saw this and gyaaaahhhh thank you thank you! I loved it! It has lots of potential. (And i really mean lots.)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Oh my Gosh! This's... WOW! I love it, update soon :)
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Oh my, seems very interesting. Please continue.
lavanyalabelle chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
LOVED it. So very much. Please update soon.
Alessandra.12 chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Aww! I love it! Is fantastic and amazing! Awesome...
I really liked your story please continue it and update soon, I can't wait more.
Sherlock childish is so cute! And... Hermione and Moriarty? That sounds... rare but so interesting!
Sorry for my english, im from spain and i can't speak it very well. But i think if one person from to far like me reads your story and enjoys it you should be proud so... congratulations! And you mustn't stop writting, you are fantastic!
Bye-BYE!
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
LOVE! More soon?
DeyniraMalfoy chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Ermegerd! Moriarty and Granger? :O
Also, Malfoy? Okay I'm confused here. Is she faking a relationship with Moriarty & is really with Malfoy or what? :$
All in all A good chapter, Can't wait for the next!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »