Reviews for Better Than You
Artemis'sNitaGirl99 chapter 18 . 12/3/2004
whoa! this is different. i never expected it. Although holly is a little bit OOC. I thought that before artemis was mind-wiped they had been friends...by the way does this dtory take place before of after the mind-wipe? well g2g again.

Holas amgigas
Overlord Guu Sama chapter 18 . 5/19/2003
Aw they aren't friends, but oh well!

Artemis acted just the way he should have! It was cool and collected yet hesistent at the uncomfortable part!
Sora Potter chapter 18 . 3/25/2003
~Sora and her digimon, Chaosrenamon, read the story again and hold up cards saying "10"~

Sora:That was a good chapter!

CR:Tee-hee! That was funny!
Stormhawk chapter 9 . 3/23/2003
I like this, it's the first Artemis Fowl fic i've read.
QueenTigris chapter 18 . 3/20/2003
Good story!

But I don't think Artemis would just ask "Friends then?" He wouldn't do that, definitely not.
BethGirl007 chapter 18 . 3/19/2003
NO, Friends!
Guatelupe chapter 18 . 3/19/2003
FINALLY! YAY! NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS KEEP WRITING!
Guatelupe chapter 17 . 3/17/2003
HEHE! REMEMBER ME! I want more!
Elfreims Pie chapter 17 . 3/14/2003
Hey, I like this! It's funny! *runs around goin "Ar-tis, Ar-tis" for the rest of the day*
QueenTigris chapter 17 . 3/14/2003

QueenTigris chapter 16 . 3/14/2003
Good chapter.

One problem though,

Cudgeon is dead.

He died when he came into contact with the plasma in the DNA cannon supply pipe.

The plasma had been activated and no mortal could have survived direct contact with that active plasma.

~Kitty~
Overlord Guu Sama chapter 17 . 2/4/2003
What's up maybe the adults have something else to say. Something even more disastrous or nah that would be cliche'd so just put it are you okay and that sort of thing.
Bigger Crazy one chapter 17 . 1/30/2003
Ok. I totally agree with crazy one. It needs More Holly. and a teensy weensy bit of mush.
asil morilinde chapter 17 . 1/30/2003
Very good, though kinda boring! NEEDS adeventure and love!
asil morilinde chapter 17 . 1/30/2003
Very good, though kinda boring! NEEDS adeventure and love!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »