Reviews for Just a Kiss
Trying not to laugh at this in maths class is becoming increasingly difficult, even after having finished the chapter.
That end was the best! Really!
Zyenna chapter 1 . 1/6
Ok... I've read your story like 6 times and I am anxiously awaiting a sequel. I want to see Aster get all protective and almost kill Pitch because he tries to rape Jack. Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
MewNeko22 chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
Oh please write another one to go with this. This is just cute
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
Hahahahahaha omg I love how you ended this, just perfect. Wish I could have read the expression though, would have been priceless x
Mystera II chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
390Hi!

I love that story and because of that I decided to read it a second time.
And while I was reading it suddenly hit me ... Jack was a very powerful virgin when he was just five years old and Kith said the power would grow with time. Time being in this case 290 years! O.O

It boogles the mind. Next I thought about the whole powerboost bit ... and Bunny being one of the oldest and an pretty powerful spirit. When they sleep with each other someday ... well, I suddenly got this picture of the Energizer Bunny in my head as it goes on and on and on ...
Those poor googies won't know what hit's them.
Add the powerboost for Jack and I'm sure that Pitch might just take all his remaining plans for world domintion and make himself a nice fire to light up that dangy lair of his because he won't stand a chance agaist them. Ever!

Ahh... good thaoughts!

Toodles, Tera
Nike Scarlet chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
This. Is. Awesome. Love the way you make sure that the readers now that Virgins are special and must be protected. Nice.
Nike Scarlet chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
SimiParthenopaus chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
Awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
Sequel please...what an amazing story.
WinterCrystal1009 chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
Yeah! Sequel to this PLZ! I've reread it for the 10 th time for 3 days xD. Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! *thousands more join rant*
Conan Shinichi Lover chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
YES! YOU SHOULD WRITE A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY! I HAVE READ ALMOST ALL OF YOUR STORIES AND I HAVE LOVED THEM ALL! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Please do write a sequel to this! This is one of my favorite stories on here.
Ms.Spirit chapter 5 . 4/22/2016
I loved this so much! You have no idea! Please write a sequal!?
Ms.Spirit chapter 5 . 4/22/2016
Oh please tell me there is a segual?!