Reviews for Just a Kiss
dragonslayer2.0.mcm chapter 4 . 6/17
Please update. this is beautifully done and I love it
I love rotg chapter 5 . 4/30
Please right the sequal i loved this story so much i think it would be even more amazing if the guardians protect jack because he was almost raped best fanfic ever by the way best
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 4/5
love it so cute
ParanoidSylph chapter 5 . 4/3
Rise of the Guardians isn't my main fandom. Hell, it isn't even a fandom I frequent in the circles of . But once in a while I get a craving and read a bunch all at once, and every time that craving hits I reread this fanfic.
This is probably the fourth time I've read it, to be honest. And I haven't gotten tired of it yet.
You should definitely write a sequel. It's been more than a year, yeah, but it seems as though people are still reading it, if the review count is any indication. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see the aftermath of what is arguably the biggest scandal in the spirit world (and, of course, Cupcake's reaction to real live univorns).
The point is, great job. I'm only just reviewing this now, but I really have read this multiple times. I can't help but come back and reread once in a while. Your writing is so potent, your characterization is spot-on, and honestly I refuse to believe this isn't canon. If only there were more stories out there using this idea...
just Emma chapter 5 . 3/30
PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! I really liked it! :) I really wanted him to tell them himself but the ending was still fantastic! And Kith is my ne fave!
No-One-Important666 chapter 5 . 3/22
Awwweee, i really loved your story! X) I would really like it if you make a sequel! (Plus it would be entertaining to see Cupcake's reaction to meeting Unicorns! ])
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 3/22
Cupcake will probably faint. Man, now I really want you to write that scene!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/22
Ouch. Very interesting premise, and I liked the way you laid it out.
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 3/17
Good job, very cute
wolfmoon21 chapter 5 . 3/14
OH MY GOODNESS, you are a writing for. A freeking fanfic genius. Dude I might totes be lurving you right now. Oh my goodness you got to write a sequel, it your duty as a genius/god to grace us lower beings with your awesomeness. I am deffs swearing to you. Can't wiat for more I might just die from waiting to long... Ok wow that got a little out of hand, sorry. That's what happens when Az takes over (she is inner me). Well I am going to stop writing now before I can farther embarrass myself a scare you... Showers you in gifts
Zyenna chapter 5 . 3/9
I love this. You have to write a sequel!
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 2 . 2/12
Woah! Creepy... Strange...BRILLIANT story
lumiere du soliel chapter 5 . 1/16
Please let there be a sequel... Please... I wanna see if Bunny and Jack do get together...
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 1/5
YEAAAA! CUPCAKE! xD
haha... unicorns. *sigh* what fun. :P
Interesting and awesome story here! :P
:D