Reviews for Just a Kiss
... Jack frost just happens to be voiced by Chris PINE. It makes sense that he would PINE alot.
Miko Eiko chapter 5 . 6/24
la virginidad es algo muy importante y solo se debe perder con quien uno eliga cuando lo elija, no por obligacion y mucho menos por la fuerza
Nightwalker6690 chapter 5 . 5/29
I loved this so freaking much, please write a sequel! I have read all your stories and I can't get enough of them, this one is definitely one of my favorites now and I would love to see a sequel.
i don't ship Jackrabbit in the slightest but? ? ? i somehow finished this? man this was very well written.
and the ending was aahh so cute
AvelynnLoverxX chapter 5 . 4/29
This was sooooo cute and perfect ahhhhhh
Trying not to laugh at this in maths class is becoming increasingly difficult, even after having finished the chapter.
That end was the best! Really!
Zyenna chapter 1 . 1/6
Ok... I've read your story like 6 times and I am anxiously awaiting a sequel. I want to see Aster get all protective and almost kill Pitch because he tries to rape Jack. Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
MewNeko22 chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
Oh please write another one to go with this. This is just cute
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
Hahahahahaha omg I love how you ended this, just perfect. Wish I could have read the expression though, would have been priceless x
Mystera II chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
390Hi!

I love that story and because of that I decided to read it a second time.
And while I was reading it suddenly hit me ... Jack was a very powerful virgin when he was just five years old and Kith said the power would grow with time. Time being in this case 290 years! O.O

It boogles the mind. Next I thought about the whole powerboost bit ... and Bunny being one of the oldest and an pretty powerful spirit. When they sleep with each other someday ... well, I suddenly got this picture of the Energizer Bunny in my head as it goes on and on and on ...
Those poor googies won't know what hit's them.
Add the powerboost for Jack and I'm sure that Pitch might just take all his remaining plans for world domintion and make himself a nice fire to light up that dangy lair of his because he won't stand a chance agaist them. Ever!

Ahh... good thaoughts!

Toodles, Tera
NikeScaret chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
This. Is. Awesome. Love the way you make sure that the readers now that Virgins are special and must be protected. Nice.
NikeScaret chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
SimiParthenopaus chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
Awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
Sequel please...what an amazing story.