Reviews for Taking Over Me
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
That was delicious. Can't believe you don't have more reviews.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
This was a very hot one-shot. Would love more of these two but, I know it is done. So very hot. You always remember your tattoo's, as they should always be very meaningful. The people who walk in and pick something off the walls, have always made me scratch my head. At least all of mine mean something. Very fun to read this one. Thank you.
JD Thorn chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Again I say, WOW!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Great o/s. Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us.
annaharding chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Um - wow! I've been contemplating an anklet tattoo, but the way she describes the pain, and the adrenaline rush? I may be re-thinking that.
Loved the story - thanx for sharing!
KClaughs chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I really love this story! Have you ever thought about extending it? You could really go into depth about Edwards time in the military and such. Think about it! :)
Caroleg chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Really hot one shot. Loved it. Probably shouldn't of read it in work tho lol
luvyateamedward chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow! Great O/S!
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wow, this would be great continued! I'd love to read more of these two! This was HOT! Thanks for writing! Mwah!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Wow, Dee! That was AMAZING and HOT, as usual!

I was impressed by the way you handled Tattward's bisexuality, and Tattella's acceptance of it!
I don't particularly seek out slash fics, but have read a few one-shots here and there and have found them to basically be about loving someone and looking for a HEA!
Not much difference when you look at it that way! Lolololol!

Beautifully written from a beautiful heart!
Keep writing, my Sweet!
Love, Hearts and xoxoxo,
From The Other Dee!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was so hot, loved it x
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Hot and sexy! I wish I could get a glimpse of them in the future. See how they made out! Great lil o/s!
Robward17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Well shit. I've got 5 tatts & NEVER got an Edward! No Fuckin Fair!
auntsueny chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
OMG! Talk about lemony...WOW! Left me breathless!