Reviews for The Price of Wisdom
Samantha chapter 45 . 4/27
This was amazing, one of those rare crossover fics that you find only once or twice a year, I loved it. Your writing and characterization was amazing, spot on, thank you for putting this out there. Thank you for giving me the chance to read this incredible fic!
Samantha chapter 26 . 4/26
I DIDN'T NEED THESE FEELS IN MY LIFE (yes I did keep the feels coming)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
i love this fic so much, i dont read hetalia anymore but every now and then this pops up and i have to reread it i- its just so good? i have a bit of a thing for angsty bad ass scenes tho so maybe thats it aha i just
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2020
Only England would name a cat after a drink XD
that awkward bastard chapter 22 . 8/19/2020
YASSSSSSSSSSKSKS SCOtland is so cooool, like omg, I can't even rn like omg
Satan chapter 10 . 8/16/2020
yasssksksksks queen, the plot thiccenssssss, luv dis 3
Satan chapter 7 . 8/16/2020
dam sister, this plot is dummy thicc
CactusNoir chapter 45 . 6/22/2020
This is my favourite Harry Potter/Hetalia crossover, and a solidly good fic. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/14/2020
I can’t express how much I love this fic, I’ve reread it about 5 times since I discovered it 2 years ago. It’s my go to England fic.
Twashcat360 chapter 45 . 5/17/2020
This was a wonderful story! Good job!
Notgonnasay chapter 18 . 5/2/2020
*Reads fanfic*

"Oooh Angleteeeerre!"

*Smacks my head on my desk hard*
Lionitis chapter 11 . 4/6/2020
South africa isn't a nation. Bigotry strikes again.
AyakoA-chan chapter 45 . 3/30/2020
Now that, that was a good story. So good in fact that I finished it in a day, which is an impressive feat for me considering my parents don’t know about my fanfic habits.

The characters were portrayed really well in my opinion. I thoroughly enjoyed it all, especially France’s appearance and the part where England got drunk and started manhandling poor Professor McGonagall. Thanks for this amazing read. I do love a good anime/HP crossover.
Guest chapter 45 . 3/14/2020
This was bloody brilliant a masterpiece worthy of jk rolling herself I loved every moment
Nariel Helyanwe chapter 45 . 12/27/2019
This was a good read. Thabk you :)
2,451 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »