Reviews for The Price of Wisdom
Polly Little chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
Glad they got that settled then.
Voldemort found out before Hermione? Where did he do his research? Did some tiny library up in Yorkshire have a bald man in a snood and cloak stalking up and down the aisles?
Pinimi chapter 45 . 10/16/2016
I CANT BELIEVE ITS FINISHED! (and that i first discovered that now wow) so much have happened since you posted the first chapter of this, and im so happy I got to read it through the entire process. This is by far one of my favourite fanfictions ever, I cant believe its over. Thank you so much for the last 2 and a half year(holy shit), im looking so much forward to reading the sequel. Thank you!
TenableCape9819 chapter 31 . 10/6/2016
ITS ONE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING RIGHT NOW. GOD JUST LET ME SLEEP.
TenableCape9819 chapter 18 . 10/6/2016
France annoys me so much, but I can't help but love him anyway.
Zeivira chapter 45 . 9/5/2016
And Rose? How come he didn't tell her anything! She must be devastated. I loved her. One knows a fic is good when it makes you love characters you didn't even knew about. I'm so happy you have started a sequel, keep it up!
Dank Trash m8 chapter 26 . 9/2/2016
"Câlice! What do you eat everyday? A herd of cows? Jesus!"

/w/e/l/l/
Hamburgers are made of cows-
And the amount that Alfred eats a day probably is equivalent to a heard of them-
So-
Loupiote54 chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
Poor Canada...Even the Dark Lord mistakes him with his brother.
I have almost pity of the Death Eaters who met Russia.
HetalianOtaku chapter 41 . 8/9/2016
Halfway during the duel "Absolutely Invincible British Gentleman" came on and I was like, 'HELL YES"
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 34 . 8/7/2016
God fucking DAMMIT HARRY YOU GIT
FairyScorpicus chapter 45 . 7/28/2016
OMG I loved it although he probably shouldn't have been dead that long and all of Hogwarts deserves to know that he is alive. BUT I STILL LOVE ITTTTTT!
FairyScorpicus chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Even though I am not a Hetalia fan, when I saw this I got so excited! I LOVE IT PLEASE CONTINUE! I understand you need some positive reinforcement, so when I finish what you have I will give you my full opinion but right now it's I LOVE IT!
cardryer chapter 45 . 7/27/2016
I loved this story! I was actually hoping for America to make another appearance, maybe even Russia or Germany (or Italy) to go to Hogwarts and fuck some stuff up. But all in all, it was beautiful!
LittleMissJamu chapter 45 . 7/27/2016
Hey there! This is going to be such a long review but anyways CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING THIS STORY WOHOOOOOO - I followed this story ever since I got into high school and damn this was the best written story I have ever read so far like what whaaaaat every characters, the plot lines, THE EMOTIONS are like realllllyy well written and just so incredibly amazing.

This was honestly a thrill. Ever since from the beginning, I was super serious on reading every chapters and how the England interacts with the Harry Potter characters and they were really realistic. I definitely respect well written canon characters and the hetalia characters are legit on canon as well, so it's very interesting on seeing them behave through out this whole story. It was an amazing run to be honest, I did cry a few here and there but it was all worth it. Basically it touched my heart. On point.

Anyways, I'm really glad you take out the moments where the countries, especially the Asian countries, were mentioned in the story. Because realistically if there were really magical war happening in a continent it would be a total disaster for the rest too so I was really surprised to see China and Hong Kong, India and others were quick on taking actions. Overall, it was super interesting. Besides that, the characters faces the situations very well and I'm mostly proud of Harry being able to gain such development over the year.

Overall, this was an amazing story and I thank you so much for taking this opportunity to bless us, readers, with your amazing talent. Thank you so much!

Really excited about the sequel now :D Good luck!
Monix13 chapter 21 . 7/22/2016
*is happily dancing* the cinnamon roll is okay :) I can rest half in peace now
Monix13 chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
... Voldemort is already dead in the movies and in the books... But I just want to kill him right now, no one touches de Cinnamon rolls
2,456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »