Reviews for The Price of Wisdom
theSardonyx chapter 45 . 5/29/2016
Yaay! You finished.! I'm so proud of you. And this has been an amazing journey. More power to you, hon~ Good luck in that sequel and whatever other stories you'll write in the future. :)

Write on.!
~Yuna
Pioneers chapter 45 . 5/29/2016
Damn, that was an amazing fanfiction! I loved it!
HanyouExorcistAlchemist48 chapter 45 . 5/29/2016
I'm going to miss this fic.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/27/2016
Oh wow I honestly didn't expect it to end so soon (maybe not soon, and maybe lotsa people predicted that it's gonna end soon and I'm just stupid). That was great though, I look forward for the sequel~!
roadworkahead chapter 45 . 5/26/2016
YAS AMAZING!
Escapade chapter 45 . 5/26/2016
THERE'S A SEQUEL?! MUST WAIT FOR IT!

*coughcough*

Now, I just want to say this: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Why, you ask? Well, I'm writing stories too, but I have a problem with the ending of the first issue, I like it, but somehow it looks like something is missing. And this "last" chapter really fuels me with ideas. You saved my day, thank you.

I can't wait for the sequel. This is the best APH & HP crossover I've ever read, it has all the elements it needs. Like a special dish made by special spices. Just a suggestion, I'm not really into romance, but can you consider England/human OC or canon? The pairing would be tragic, I know.*cough*Elizabeth1*cough* But that's why it'd be interesting! Because admit it, you did suggest that England has that kind of "charm" among students (mostly females) because of him being a nation, and it's possible that England might at least have an eye for a lucky girl. I'm still fine with no romance, though. I just suggest it because maybe... it adds some elements. I wonder what Voldemort would do if he knows that England, the nation he wanted the most, is in love with a mortal? It'd be nasty, knowing Voldemort. Internal battles at their finest!

Enough of my ramblings, I'll always be your fan!
Guest chapter 45 . 5/26/2016
*slow claps*
Congratulations on finishing this fanfiction! I still can't believe this is already finished, nor can I believe there would be a sequel! Yay!
This story has been extremely well-written and wonderful and awesome and engaging and- you get what I mean- since the very first chapter, and i would say, this story- and you- truly deserves all the attention and love you have received!
Write on, author Phan! I wish you the best!
Silver Blur chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
*pops party popper* And it's done! You did a great job on this story, and thank you for the wonderful fanfiction you've produced!
RoyalAnimeForce chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
WOW. It IS finished at last. How long have I followed this…maybe one year and a half? It is the GREATEST English fanfic I've ever read. Look forward to the sequel!
grovyleanime chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
I can't believe this is over, you have done a beautiful job from start to finish. This felt like an actual novel instead of a fanfiction. Take your time with the sequel, make it just as amazing as this first work. But srsly tho, u dun good.
CatMaz chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
I loved this story so much! It was great and very well written. I'm super excited for the sequel too! :)
Jezzica chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
I can almost not believe this fanfiction is finished - I still remember when I began to read this fanfiction in it's early stages.
Perhaps when there were only 5-6 chapter written? Something like that.

I guess I just wanted to say I love this fanfiction and you have done an amazing job with this.
Of course I will also look forward to the sequel you've planned - but don't stress yourself!
Masterpieces like this take time, so don't worry about taking the time you need to write it.
Anyway, well done! You should feel proud over yourself - you're one of the few people I've followed who have finished their fanfiction.
So well done - you've done an amazing job! /Jezzica
Martisz chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
Great story. I liked it and it definitely deserves all the reviews. I'm happy you're writing sequel - there is few scenes I would like to see anx I'm curious about future relationship between The Order and Arthur.
Happy Birhday!
Crossover Junkie chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
This was wonderful! I will defiantly be keeping an eye out for the sequel! I wonder if the sequel will focus on Kirkland's efforts working with Kingsley to oppose Voldemort? Also, you are obviously a fan of Harry Potter. There is this Harry Potter Crossover with Neil Gaiman's Sandman called Death and The Three Brothers. It is a tale were Death in "The Tale's of Beadle the Bard" was actually Death from The Sandman. When entering The Dreaming I.E. The realm of The Sandman and the place were all mortals go when they dream a witch learns the version of the tale of the three bothers that has a very different Death than the one Wizards are familiar with in their tales. A female Death who is also the bringer of life. She is also a person that you should listen to when she gives a warning. It is a delightful fic, though it is not very long. I highly recommend it It is by zeitgeist21st and it is on this sight.
Dragonfire78 chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
Fantastic! Amazing! Perfect! I just can't choose a word to explain how great this story was! The fact that you are doing a sequel makes me want to cry in happiness! I'm so looking forward to what you will write next! Keep up the extraordinary work!
2,456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »