Reviews for The Price of Wisdom
SuperChocolateLovers chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
Oh my lord, I cant believe this has come to an end. Such a wonderful piece of fan literature, I am so happy that I decided to go through with reading this despite my prior hesitations. I can not wait to read a second one of this, in fact I am rather looking forwards to it.
Best regards
Kirsty
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
o/
hurrah for sequels o/
looking forward to it :3
Marykim20 chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
I've found your story recently, and I loved it! Hope to see the sequel soon:) thank you!
Bats-and-Birds chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
Wow I started reading this when I was 16 and you posted the final chapter on my 18th birthday, if that's not a chapter closing on my childhood idk what is. Ah this whole story was so great and well thought out and I love your characterisation of England. It's so hard to find good crossover fics that don't substitute characters personalities and the general plot line for fitting the two universes together but you managed it perfectly. I'm glad this is finally complete, it was a nice ending and I'm going to need to reread this now but I'm already so excited for the sequel.
SpartanCommander chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
Please more you know I think England is likely going to have to use some force to get the ministry to listen when you think about it. That and after this he's likely going to have the muggle military and police play a more active roll in fighting death eaters likely by laying traps and such since Voldmont is trying to wipe out small scale muggle communities he's likely going to assain military units to certain villages to ambush any death eaters who try to attack them.

Also I'm not sure if the ministry is suppost to be Englands boss if you think about it the Ministry likely should be 2nd to the ruler of England it's more than likely that's what it's suppost to be however they likely stopped contacting the Ruler or likely the old department that's suppost to be in charge of Muggle Wizard relations and such.

I'm not sure if the ministry would take England seriously at first he's probably going to have to prove how important he is and exactly who he is. He's probably going to have to employ some shock and awe maybe like invite the highest ranking ministry member to some area of his house that's filled with Magical artifacts and anchient tomes so the Ministry member could really see how important he is.
SongMina chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
Well that sure was a ride.
I'm glad that the first fanfiction I ever read was such a long, finished crossover between 2 things I love. I'm also happy of how much you've improved through this! Honestly if I compare chapter 1 and 45 you could barely say it's from the same author (and that is a good thing in fanfiction standards.) So good job, and thanks for the adventure.
Hinata28h chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
Every word and chapter of this story has and will continue to make me so emotional. Your words are just so rich and refreashing that I always get excited seeing new updates. I love everything about your writing and this story and I'm always I awe for your character development and story building. I loved how you portray England, his character is so surreal and mysterious and /wise/. In general, he's already a favorite character of mine, but in your story I just can't help but want to look up England and hear what he has to say. And the sentimental pieces you applied to your story involving the characters, from either HP or APH, is just endearing and fits in perfectly. I'm so happy to have read this story, the journey was exhilarating.
Sadcornbreadsea chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
congratulation to the completion! I enjoy the process of reading since February. this fic is fabulous and to me it is definitely the best crossover I have ever read! luv ur England sooooooo much and wondering what position he would have-looking forward to the sequel(it would be year long works I probably) I would support you anyway
murbyss chapter 45 . 5/25/2016
Congratulations to your completion!
I love this chapter, the most significant reason is that Alfred said that he miss the time spent with Arthur and Matthew. As a USUK shipper, I'm very happy to see it.
Although you have not make a pairing for Arthur, the way you describle the relationship among Arthur, Alfred and Matthew is wonderful and realistic.
Arthur is a kind mom, the twins are very adorable~
TwoFourSixEight chapter 45 . 5/24/2016
Lol poor fudge. Thank you for finishing the story! And I look forward to the sequel. :)
L'Angleterre chapter 45 . 5/24/2016
Hnnnnghhhh this was such a good story you gotta write a sequel please omg
pinkdoughnuts chapter 45 . 5/24/2016
Whoop
Itro chapter 45 . 5/24/2016
I was bursting with excitement when there was a new chapter, but when I saw the status of being complete - my mood did a complete 180 degrees, and I mourned for the loss of this wonderful crossover. At least you're writing up a sequel.
The ending was bittersweet, I'll tell you that - but strangely fitting for a character like Britain... actually, it isn't that strange, considering his personality (if he were among his citizens, not around the other nations). It's quite like him leaving others in speculation.
The epilogue wasn't necessary, in my opinion, but I found it funny that Cornelius didn't recognise Arthur K. as Britain before the letter - since I (originally) suspected Umbridge to have reported Arthur to the Minister of Magic... I'm surprised she didn't, based off from Cornelius' reaction alone.
Overall, a fantastic story with a fitting end - a rarity in FanFiction, considering how it's quickly being dominated by uncompleted superficial stories nowadays.
Looking forward to the sequel. Have a fan-bloody-tastic day~! ;)
urbangirl98 chapter 45 . 5/24/2016
Holy cow! Congratulations! This was sure an amazing piece! I lived reading every second of it, and enjoyed myself so much! You are an amazing author! Don't give that up!
Thank you so much for this amazing piece. I'm not sure when I started reading this, but it was delicately before chapter 20, the wait was completely worth it.
Thank you thank you thank you! You're awesome. And happy birthday :D
Until next time,
Bella
P.S. Totally thought you were older than me for some reason? Perhaps because your skills are so boss lol I'm eighteen
XanDC09 chapter 45 . 5/24/2016
I haven't read read the last three chapters yet because of school.. but i'm gonna review it anyway... hehehe..
first of all, thanks you so much for replying my review
awwww... one of my favorite story is over...I will miss it... you're a talented author... i'm waiting for the sequel... :D
otsukaresama deshita... thank you for your hard work
2,456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »