Reviews for The Price of Wisdom
Magazine chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Now this chapter is really good. You managed to provide information that may be significant in future chapters. It's also very detailed.
mrg6 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
It was nice, I just can't wait for the action to start.
mrg6 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I've read a lot of cross overs for this so I'm interested to see what differences there will be in this one. I just get the feeling you're going to do something refreshing. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
300PASTA chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh wow! I love it! So far I'm intrigued and can't wait until England gets to hogwarts. Update soon! XD
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is a really intriguing idea! I have read a lot of APHXHP crossovers, but you're the first to makes an "Assistant Professor" position for England. I give you originality points!

I admit that I held my breath when Flying Mint Bunny appeared, scared that something was going to happen where he was only visible to England... and then exhaled in relief when Dumbledore saw him. (Of course, my next reaction was then, "Pfft, OF COURSE Dumbledore could see him! As if there was DOUBT..." xP hahaha)

I'm looking forward to reading where you take this, especially since many crossovers have begun blending together plot-wise lately, furthermore especially because so many start off in Book 5. You're off to a nice start with England in a completely new position, though. You even gave him a job interview and made it so that England and Dumbledore were NOT formally acquainted when they met for the interview! I'm impressed and intrigued to see where you take this (so no pressure at all ;P).

(I will also admit that I am appreciative for the upfront notice on pairings and rating. I appreciate honesty of the authors, so thank you much.)

Thanks for a nice read of Chapter One. Best of luck in your new endeavor!
Magazine chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Now this is a neat introduction. It's really nice to see a story like this. One thing that I'd like to point out though is that you spelled disappoint incorrectly.
Yami Tenno 3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
A great introduction to your story, I hope you continue it on (Unlike most of these cross overs :P) Happy late new year!
2,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164