Reviews for The Price of Wisdom
Nariel Helyanwe chapter 45 . 12/27/2019
This was a good read. Thabk you :)
Guest chapter 33 . 11/25/2019
If you want better European football, watch the women’s
Guest chapter 28 . 11/25/2019
America ruins everything. Get it out of hogwarts.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/25/2019
I have to say, I hate the secondary storyline. I loved the parts when it was just Hogwarts, England, the ‘golden trio’, and the happenings there. Sorry, but I might, and probably will stop.
AquaEclipse chapter 37 . 8/13/2019
To re-illustrate my point last chapter (I just remembered the relevant quote during my rereadBecause the Marauder's Map never lies…Remus Lupin; Chapter 18Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs; Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, J. K. Rowling, 1999
anon chapter 6 . 7/25/2019
i like to imagine when england said jesus christ he sounded exactly like arthur during the rabbit scene from monty python holy grail
Lalahona chapter 45 . 7/11/2019
now THIS is some good stuff. What a way for Arthur to end the school year-just vanishing off the face of the earth...seemingly, before showing up again to haunt Fudge lmao. I better go read that sequel now.

Great job~~
Guest chapter 26 . 6/27/2019
An excellent work!It lets me see the charm of Harry Potter and APH. I must read Harry Potter and watch APH after finishing my Chinese Gaokao.
(I don't know whether I have made a grammar or spelling mistake. Please forgive my poor English
_(:з」)_)
REALLY LIKE IT!(。ω。)
BookLoverL chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
This is the best "England teaches at Hogwarts" story I have found so far. Thanks for writing! :D
Abyss101 chapter 33 . 2/16/2019
Alfred is me when back street boys comes up when I'm in the car with only my father and sister.
(I WANT ITTT THAAAAT WAYYYY)
Abyss101 chapter 30 . 2/16/2019
•3• this ain't a boring filler chapter to me
Abyss101 chapter 4 . 2/15/2019
Four chapters in and I'm already in love!
I live for crossovers containing my favorite fandoms, and this one is just :000
I love the way you write and the fact the chapters are long!
AquaEclipse chapter 42 . 10/23/2018
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AquaEclipse chapter 41 . 10/23/2018
WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#AvengeOurNations
AquaEclipse chapter 40 . 10/23/2018
…PLEASE WIN.
I CAN'T HANDLE IT IF YOU LOSE THIS.
I will legit curl up into a ball and cry for justice.
2,452 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »