Reviews for The Price of Wisdom
Icera chapter 44 . 4/24/2016
(Using someone else's phone right now, so I'm not gonna log in cause who wants to know about my weeb life of reading Fanfictions, because over 1000 favorites isn't helping my cause here lol)

But HOLY CRAP?

SUCH A QUICK UPDATE

ASDFGJKL

YOOOO.

Like Harry is such a...Harry in this chappie. I literally was expecting for him to chance after England. And England's moment with Brandee was super cute though.

AWAITING THE NEXT AWESOME UPDATE MY FRIEND
Itro chapter 44 . 4/24/2016
...
I fell off my chair when I saw the update. HOW IN THE-
So, an update in the span of three days. I guess all the readers have given the author a boost, I'm quite happy to say. I was bored off my mind, until I came across this new chapter. :D
The moment in which madam Pomfrey saw Britain, it wasn't what I originally expected (since Britain would've [usually] sworn much more than that), but I'm too excited to care. He got to escape, at least, without major consequences.
The chapter is still interesting - every book needs a chapter of rest after all, it's like the 'recovery stage' in games and movies alike. I'd say that this (somewhat) peaceful chapter deserved to be in this spot, after all the fighting that were happening in the previous chapters.
Keep on going~! Us readers will wait for the next chapter, even if it'll take months~. (Seriously though, how'd the author manage to write this quickly?! x_x Not that I'm complaining)
Itro
Time Traverser chapter 44 . 4/23/2016
YES! I am so relieved...and sad...why'd England leave like that?
Quiet Leaf chapter 44 . 4/23/2016
Ermergersh, where's Iggy off to? And poor Pomfrey! Seeing a dead staff member come back to life was obviously quite a shock. XD
DelusionalGingerWolf chapter 44 . 4/23/2016
Im just gonna say this now, I've never moved from my YouTube app to my Fanfiction app any faster than I did when I got the notification of this story. I am absolutely in love with this story, and I hope that there is a sequel, but like you said, it is all up to you. I hope you update afew more chapters, because I really don't want this to end. XD Gods, I love your stories, and the way you write! Good luck on upcoming chapters! ~LaD
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 44 . 4/23/2016
hehehehehe
sequel or not this is definitely one of my favorite fics :3
Dark Calamity of Princess chapter 43 . 4/23/2016
Sorry... It took me so long the read the new chapter and review it
Well... As usual, it ks a great chapter
And England is dead but I'm not saddened even one bit
He is susposed to be immortal, like Fawkes afterall, no physicall injury can kill him right? Though I think his revival will be hurt too... It won't be a pleasant feeling...
But if he did revive then... Everyone will know about his true identity? Since no normal wizard can revive in that way... Or his death would be kept in secret so when he revive no one will suspect anything?
Oh well... Lets see it in the next chapter I guess
But wait! Is this mean after England revived this fanfic will end!? Since... We have reached the end of the (susposed) book five right?
It will be good if you can answer that
Okay, please continue it, I will wait
DragoKnitter chapter 43 . 4/22/2016
Take as long as you need. I should know how writer's block can impair one's ability to be creative, or what it's like to have a simple lack of motivation. But even with that said... Please try to update soon? I don't want you to feel rushed, but I really do enjoy the feeling of seeing these chapter updates in my email!
Zaaze chapter 43 . 4/21/2016
YES CHAPTER! It was good but we didn't get to see England's point of view ;o;
But-But WHY MUST YOU END THIS STORY?! *cries endlessly in the corner*
Sakura-Hime 12345 chapter 43 . 4/20/2016
Thx for the update
IDStorymakers chapter 43 . 4/20/2016
/SCREECHES/

Alright, inappropriate way to start a review. But still.

/screeches quietly/

I love this! It's fantastic writing, and the plot is amazing! I haven't read a good Harry Potter/Hetalia fanfiction in forever and this surpasses good sooooo~

Anyways, it's a utter pain that I sped through every chapter in a day and now I'm on a cliffhanger... *pout* Keep up the awesome work! Thank you!

-IDS-
Guest chapter 43 . 4/20/2016
My feelings has been damaged by this fanfic.
Crispy.Feather chapter 43 . 4/20/2016
Dear Writter
You should bring in the Magic Trio, the Kirkland brothers, or the G8. Just some of the crew. You don't have to, it's just a stupid suggestion.

~Misty
Holy shit chapter 43 . 4/20/2016
This is so good, I can't wait to find out what happens
WhenTheSunRiseSets chapter 43 . 4/19/2016
This. Is. Just. Wow. I can't even begin. This chapter is just too much. Thank you for ruining my life by teasing me like this. Be a good person and update soon please! If you are a human being with any bit of a soul then you will listen to my pleas. Just please. Please.
2,456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »