Reviews for The Price of Wisdom
AquaEclipse chapter 39 . 10/23/2018
GODDAMMIT KREACHER!
AquaEclipse chapter 36 . 10/23/2018
*GRINS LIKE CRAY-Z* GOD BLESS THE MARAUDERS, AND MAY WORMTAIL BURN IN THE NETHER FOREVERMORE!
AquaEclipse chapter 35 . 10/23/2018
YOU GOT IT AT LAST! DAM SH!T HE BUST IT AT HALLOWEEN ALREADY WHY DID IT TAKE YOU MONTHS TO GET IT? 'COS EVERYONE'S DEAF AF, THAT'S WHAT!
AquaEclipse chapter 30 . 10/23/2018
I ship it as a minor pairing. Not anywhere near the top, but still on the list, and higher than Anyone/Anyone.
Awwwww crushhhhh
Pee-land I can't even…
AquaEclipse chapter 26 . 10/22/2018
Awwwwww reunion.
AquaEclipse chapter 23 . 10/22/2018
There is this part of me that's crying of happiness. He's safe…at last.
And Al, you don't have to go on a one-Nation crusade to track down your bro anymore. He's in safe hands. But if you go there to kick ass and get out unscathed, fine by me.
AquaEclipse chapter 22 . 10/22/2018
I trust him. Dark is not evil.
Please get to safety. Like, ASAP.
AquaEclipse chapter 21 . 10/22/2018
YESSSSSSSS
Snape and his luck potion to the rescue!
Yes yes yes!
And I like the BAMF at the start too.
AquaEclipse chapter 20 . 10/22/2018
Don't fall. That's all I ask of you.
AquaEclipse chapter 18 . 10/22/2018
#DoItForThePancakeLord
No, I don't mean the dirty kind.
#AnsweringSOS
AquaEclipse chapter 16 . 10/22/2018
I know. Heard of the term "screw yourself"? Applies to Nyo, 2P and 2PNyo too, IMO. I've heard of that and more.
Yes Kuma! #SaveOurHockeyManiac
AquaEclipse chapter 15 . 10/22/2018
GODDAMMIT LIBERTY!
Nations, please stay safe…
AquaEclipse chapter 14 . 10/22/2018
Hey brother
There's an endless road to rediscover

Oh
If the sky comes falling down
For you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

Hang in there indeed…I think Snowstorm's crying in the back of my head for the Ilvermorny Brothers.
At least Rus killed those other two…good to hear they got what they deserve.
AquaEclipse chapter 13 . 10/22/2018
Since when did McG become Headmistress? Is Dumbles already gone? And I know for sure that the simple past tense version of 'drink' is 'drank'…

NoNoNoNoNoNoNo!No! Your sacrifice will not be in vain! *Drags Sea-kun to my room and whacks some DE heads with a dictionary* WTF they mistook him for his southern brother too?
AquaEclipse chapter 12 . 10/22/2018
No, no, no. Nations, stay safe. May the Lord bless you with safety, wherever you are.
Why is it always the punch that is spiked? And the secret's already busted…that God most people don't FrUking listen.
2,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »