Reviews for Thaw
laura.lovedidi chapter 22 . 2/28
Oh lord, I was craving for an update to this story ! I had to reread it toroughly and spent my week at it, and it still is a pleasure ! I love your writing, which always is a mean to learn new words for me, and the plot of this story. I can't help but hope our main couple will be fine, and soon find themselves back together.
Best regards
warorpeace chapter 22 . 2/21
Interesting chapter. Lots of political manoeuvring. A "previously in" resume would have helped, at least me, remember more precisely under what circunstances Hans and Elsa stuck themselves under. Also the subtle-ish fluff between them was pretty sweet.

All in all I'm happy to see you back. You're an excellent writer, and it would have been a shame to see this story fall into an endless hiatus.

Keep up the great writing
usualguest chapter 22 . 2/20
Thanks for updating again!
Was Thorir's neglect an honest mistake or not? So many political games; the official letters, de Falsen's role. Too much suspense! Can't wait for the next chapter!
This compulsion with creating endless snow people. You should seek help for that…"

Hahjahahahaha
“Hans, especially, embodied everything that was dark and hateful, packaged as the Good Prince.”

Your Anna is so brilliantly fun - and the way Elsa is so endeared to her is wonderful!
Yes! Lovely! Brilliant take on Hans, thank you!
2014banana chapter 22 . 2/17
So excited - thrilled to see this update! May creative spirits bless you!

Banana-Rama
Rikku Shinra chapter 22 . 2/17
Oh wow. I bundle read this and you are truly an amazing writer.
Thanks for coming back!
Hans as a romantic interest? That's some next level fan-hate and self-hate...
sadistic lunatic chapter 21 . 1/20/2017
Great work thus far! I do hope Hans and Elsa find their happily ever after.
bluetigresss chapter 21 . 9/25/2016
Looking forward to the next update! Simply splendid wording.
hanako-sempai chapter 21 . 8/7/2016
love this fic. i hope you will update soon
pehtrovafire chapter 21 . 6/18/2016
Please update oh my god! It's killing me. Hans/Elsa is my guilty pleasure and this story is just so damn good.