Reviews for Heroism is a Family Trait
guest chapter 6 . 2/28
okay.. I might be jumping to conclusions, but was that a hetalia reference I just saw? I mean "Italian" plus "restaurant" plus the name "Feliciano"...
Lil' Dormouse chapter 18 . 2/18
Love this ;-; Like, I love everything. And, Tony's reaction to Percy being alive was so realistic. It wasn't like the common 'I'm glad you're safe' reaction I expected so you pretty much caught me off guard. Also, I love the idea of a spy(Percy) being spied by a spy's(Fury) spy(Natasha). Hehehe.
Ringmaster118 chapter 18 . 2/16
You know, this is great. I definitely vote FOR a squeal. In case you get a bit stuck on topics, here are some:
Natasha's suspicion for Percy.
If a teen from Goode High School (Nancy, maybe?) seeing Tony and Percy (Two people together aren't something the mist hides)
Events from Iron Man 3
Also, my favorite part in this chapter was the 'Fan-fiction' that everyone was discussing! Percy's Philosophy on the matter isn't too different from my own actually. You know, it was sort of like breaking the Fourth Wall (Look it up if you don't know it)
PJO fan chapter 11 . 1/31
YAYAYAYAYA! you FINALLY made a good sized chapter. XD Im so happy now. :D
He's adopted chapter 18 . 1/17
WRITE FASTER! I NEED my ePILOGUE!please...
Lildemonlunchbox chapter 12 . 1/9
I think it's brave and noble of you to say that you won't have much more violence, and even if that sounds really old-fashioned and weird, I do actually mean that. I won't stop reading this story because I think you're a really good writer and j think this is a really good plot and story. I think you've connected with the characters well, even though sometimes tony can seem a little too childish. This may sound like one of those "I love you in every way" reviews, but it's not. Thank you for being good at writing
kameo120 chapter 18 . 1/5
This was sucha great story though. Wonderful Loki love child. Lol
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
*wispers* "sequal"
TheRedHeadOfTerror chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
I love it. Very creative!
Monkey dragon chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Okay, I have one thing to say to you. MAKE A SEQUEL! NOW!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Hey the first couple chapters weren't that bad. Actually quite amusing... also ides of march is from julius caeser
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Is your new story going to have something to do with the Romans? Julius Caesar and all.
Also if you do a sequel, can it be about the giant war? Like percy disappears and the avengers reactions. Then percy shows up like nothing happened and they're all badgering him about it. And all that stuff. But it's cool if you don't. This is an awesome story by the way. I love how real your percy seems (mean like in character and stuff) and I love how you made him and nico closer to each other but the problems still stand between them sometimes. Overall great characterization. I loved it and I look forward to your future stories.
DarkMando chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
I look forward to more from you.
Perhaps you can revive the dying fandom that is percy jackson.
After that last book everything took a turn for the worst.
Though your fic along with others helped to keep is afloat, I fear we may be running out of time.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Sequel pls.
Willowsoar chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
I have an account, but it won't let me login. First of all, that was one of the best stories ever! You did a wonderful job, and I'm so sad to see it end. I wish it could go on and on and on forever. Second of all, please let there be a sequel. I would love that soooo much! Adding this to my favorites later.