Reviews for The Real Thing
Teekee-Cha chapter 1 . 5/31
Hahahahaha the ending made me laugh out loud. You cheeky bastard!
Sherlock can't really stand any competition can't he?! Ahhh the sodding fool, well Molly does belong to him. It's clear as day. I feel sorry for meatdagger NOT!
Thank you for writing this. Don't ever stop writing.
Take care.
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Ahahaha! That ending. I loved this.
sherlock's microscope chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Good Lord! This is fantastic. Can't believe you wrote this the same night that it aired. Just wow!
lavanyalabelle chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh Sherlock!
purplepam chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Wow...Loved that ending! And I loved how you interpreted Sherlock looking at his scarf in TEH. I had to watch it again to notice him looking at it like that. You have great observational skills..not to mention, AMAZING writing skills. Kudos!
TheEbonHawk chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
...I don't know if I want to kill him or kiss him for that last thought, but dang, is he ever right.
cim902 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Best ending sentence ever. Heh.
CreativeReading chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Nothing but love for this story. I waited weeks to read it, so that I could read it after The Empty Hearse premiered in the U.S., but I can definitely say that it was worth the wait! I loved the moments of connection between Molly and Sherlock that you caught. I loved how you went through his introduction to Tom and let the readers into his deductive process. And I loved the feeling of hope that your last sentence gives your readers. Thank you so much!
Eienvine chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Love love love
AA180 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is amazing! You write Sherlock so perfectly. :)
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Aw this was how i felt after watching the scenes with Molly & Sherlock. He finally gained an appreciation of her yet it's too late :(
Sandshells chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
You capture Sherlock perfectly. Again, lovely.
Grace chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I should like to think that you're right. It would comfort me if you were. :)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
oooh!
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I'm reading it all in the wrong order but nice to see a fic going over the first ep events from his pov.