Reviews for The Heart Won't Lie
Yardbird9 chapter 13 . 4/15/2004
That's quite a story!
You put a lot of effort into it!
I like how you had many characters interact with each other smoothly.
Excellent job.
I guess you're taking a very exstensive vacation away from writing, since i have not seen any more stories. Hope to see more very soon.
Xoria Urania chapter 13 . 6/8/2003
dude, this story ROCKED! it was well written, well plotted out, and was over all, SWEET!

Luv, Xoria
Civanfan chapter 13 . 5/17/2003
Well, it's very nice, and you do have potential. Separately, the secnes are very effective and well-written.

All together, though...well...

The whole thing put together moves fast. Really, really fast. A bit too fast. With some more description (-Where- did the last conflict take place?), perhaps a bit more character development (Simmons does fall for Olga rather quickly) and somewhat slower pacing (Underline that three times) this could be an excellent story.

As it is, it's still very good. It just reads a bit like an outline that needs to be filled in.

You're an author worth keeping an eye on.
Pensively-drifting chapter 13 . 5/3/2003
lol! that's was good
SassyAngel chapter 9 . 5/3/2003
Hey great story! I really like but I noticed a problem here when Helga said: Don’t fight with me! I saw him with an arm around your waist! Olga, how many boyfriends do you have? Dave, Doug, AND Simmons?” I don't rememeber Helga knowing about Doug yet, I mean she knew of him but doesn't know he's in town.*shrugs* Or maybe I'm wrong who knows. Well anywayz great so far!
spot chapter 13 . 4/28/2003
... it excellent writen, but is not an AWESOME fic is just good...
Miss Zippitydodah chapter 13 . 4/26/2003
excellent work, Lizzie! thanks for the clarification, and i totally kow what your talking about. sometimes fics get old, and you have fresh ideas and its and "out with the old, in with the new" kind of deal. im glad Lila is serving a life sentence, she deserves it, the little bitch. hehe. bye now!
Arnoldnhelga4eva chapter 13 . 4/25/2003
Hey Liz! Great chapter, I thought it was good! What a surprise ending, with monkeyman returning and all. anyway, all i have to say is keep up the good work and I can't wait till your next story.
helgaarnold4ever chapter 13 . 4/25/2003
it was a great story, but how did Arnold and Helga fix the things between them? how did Arnold say to the Helga that he love her?

Well, whatever, i really enjoyed reading this fic. Write more stories!
Chiefie chapter 13 . 4/25/2003
w00t! You finished it! Okay, I'm happy now. I could tell you were just trying to get it done, but it still was a pretty cool ending and an overal awesome fic. I can't wait to see what you do next.
helgaarnold4ever chapter 12 . 4/1/2003
please, keep writing! i will die if i don't read the next chapter soon. you're story is so great. i hate lila more now. write the next chapter as soon as you can and can't wait anymore!
Pensively-drifting chapter 12 . 2/26/2003
It's getting good. Quite a story, not what I expected at all. But it's all good lol.
Pensively-drifting chapter 5 . 2/23/2003
I like it. Very realistic. And it seems to pick up from the actual show. Good Job!
AuAu chapter 12 . 2/19/2003
intense! i read all 12 chapters in one day.i couldn't stop myself. i really want to know what happens next! :D
eudial'- come on u kno me chapter 12 . 2/18/2003
all i have to say is wooah! and how did we not know that arnold was going to be the superhero and save the day again- what a surprise lol. so only one more chapter left? it must be one of those explosive ones. anyways tell me when u update! lol im lucky i was soo bored enough to see u updated. : -p

Peace*