Reviews for Walney High
Gwyneth Hawk chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
I think it sould be an OC with Merida but gets brought in a while later
5sos chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
Who's your favourite member?
I can't decide between Calum or Luke.
5sos chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
I was literally smiling the whole time while I was reading this chapter.
maggie98 chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
WAIT! Sorry i read it wrong i think Merida should b with either Hiccup or OC T.T
maggie98 chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
This story is awesome! It's cool to imagine Anna's silky hair down especially with that white streak! I'm glad you didn't make Elsa's hair down though because i think she would look like a ghost with her white hair and the dark makeup she uses often, but don't get me wrong i think Elsa's beautiful :) about Rapunzel i can't really imagine her in brown hair so if it's ok i wanna imagine her s a blondie XD i really luv all the fluff in this story! It's awesome! Also since I've been reading 2 highschool-ish Rise of the Brave Frozen Tangled Dragons fic (longest name evr) in a row, im currently obsessed with searching pictures of the characters in modern clothes XD i don even mind that im still in an exam. About Hiccup i think he should b with either Merida or Astrid, i don't really like the idea of HiccupxOC but it's up 2 u. Omigod sorry for wasting ur time with this super long review i tend to do this a lot..
PGCiscrazy chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
How do know im not a ghost O.o ... anyway you should have put elsa thoughts in here btw head rush!
Mollienaturerocks chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
I wonder what would happen if jack didn't survive angry elsa
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
So good! I laughed so hard when Anna threw the fry with the ketchup at Kristoff. YOU HAVE TO MAKE JACK AND ELSA FALL IN LOVE WHEN THEY TALK TO EACH OTHER! #cutejelsamoments.
Anyways, I love thus story so much and I can't wait til the next update!
MagicWriterK chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Hahahaha...our prayers are with you Jack..*
SnowQueenElsaOfArendelle101 chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Lol Anna, I dip my fries in my milkshake too btw. And I'm really anxious to see what Elsa does to Jack when she finds/catches him. And I loooove country music, but that's probably cuz I grew up in the country and I'm raised like a redneck cowgirl so yah ya know

Till next time,
-Shelby
OoPoPcAnDy chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Omgggg she should end up with Hiccup!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Can you please do more Jelsa fluff?
manyotpsforlife chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
You know that Prince from Brave? The one who won the archery competition? Merida should end up with him...
lovinglovexx chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
WOOHOO
5SOS
I love Michael, he's like ... a guy verison of me (i think that's weird to say)
oh and calum too
and YES UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LOVED IT :D
paola312 chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Ooooooh i really missed this fanfic you should continue it, I love how Jack finally admits his feelings, now he most talk to Elsa, SO ROMANTIC
496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »