Reviews for Walney High
Sabina Mohammad chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Just discovered your story today and I love it hope u update soon
Zammie-Percabeth-Slythindork chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
This is great. Update soon please:))
FallenAngelWithHeadphones chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
Please update this story! I LOVE the modern version twist to these characters and the jack frost... ITS AWESOME. He is like every bad boy and class clown with the died hair and contacts. PLZ UPDATE AND DO THE PARTY SCENCE IF U NEED MY HELP JUST MESSAGE.
Alexandermylove chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
oooooooooooooooooooh I understand all the hype now. This is good. Gave me goosebumps (maybe that's because I had my fan on) but really- I'm feeling it so far, going straight to the next chapter ;*
PartyAnimal chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
PLZ DON'T SKIP THE PARTY SCENE! You could possibly make a few hookups there! Everybody loves party scenes.
BIGGEST FAN chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY. I, AM, LOVING, IT! ! ! ! ! !
LOVE, HER HIGHNESS, UZIRAZI, MEGA WEALTH.
HAVE A GOOD ONE ! ** *_* ;)
TheDerpyMustache chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Hans is such a jerk.P
TheJelsaShippingDemigod chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Stop making me hungry. GAH
TheJelsaShippingDemigod chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Omg you do watch Cartoon Network. My first clue was oh my glob. But Mordicei and the Rigbys really let me know. Yay adventure time!
TheJelsaShippingDemigod chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Could you please not emphasize Meridas accent as much.
TheJelsaShippingDemigod chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Actually there was no main character in the movie Frozen. But if there was, it would be Elsa. Since the movie is based of Th Snow Queen, and was originally going to be called The Snow Quenn.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
This isn't friggin' Jelsa you made it Jarida! Jack called Merida hot! You should've made Hiccup say it! Gosh!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Alright dude, your story is awesome! The references make me squeal in delight, and the Jelsa OH MY GODDDSSSS THE JELSA IS BEAUTIFUL. Anyway, as if I wasn't creepy enough, update! I am desperate!
CrazyBraids67 chapter 8 . 6/24/2014