Reviews for Walney High
Haileyms2 chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Is there gonna be any jelsa? I SHIP IT SO HARD! Hehe, not crazy...
Eglantina Fae chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
the story is awesome its just that I think it'll be better if there's more ELSA'S POV than Anna (jst saying..) all in all its awesomeness
Halfbloodheart chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Please update soon! I read tons of Jelsa fanfics and I love this one it is so awesome. They make a great couple3 #jelsarocks3 #bestfanficever!
Lara chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
Please please please updateee! And a bit more Jelsa action? :) Great story btw first one to make me write an actual review (been reading fanfics for about a year now.)
Samtastic V2.0 chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
Great so far. Can't wait to read about Hiccup and Astrid. Are you gonna do an "origin" type story like you did for Hans and Anna? I mean, Hiccup got invited to her party, so they obviously know each other by now.
And UGH! That Mr. Meyers is a JERK. You don't make someone else help you for nothing, you offer them DOUBLE the rewards to mock the person who failed to help. I hope Elsa gets him back.
Anyway, great story an please update soon :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Is there going 2 be more of jack and Elsa later on? I totally ship them :3
Th
Phoenix chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Could I maybe go to the school after chrismas sorry I ask to many questions
Phoenix chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Can I going to the school too
Phoenix chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
JUNE 1 WAS MY B DAY
Guest chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
That was a reference from Shrek the Third! I love that movie and I love this fan fiction. You have done such a good job and I can't wait to read more!
sunnydee12 chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
My friend isn't moving that far away so that's good and I'll let you know when I've thought of my questions. Also, great, great, and super fantabulous update! - twirls out of excitement- As always, you are an amazing writer and once I found it your story updated, I fangirled and read it as soon as possible. Please update soon. Now if you'll excuse it's time for some Doctor Who and anime before I go out of town and lose my wifi.
Pirulina chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
Again, lazy for logging in.

Asdfghjkl omigod that was amazing! I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeally hoping for some Jelsa feels in the next chapter? Maybe?
Fiji Anonymous chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
This was awesome
Phoenix chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
So do u know how juliea riders liks to say hatersbganna hate I think its because of me and I am talking a mile a minute
Phoenix chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Some times every hour a check to see if u update
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »