Reviews for Walney High
MagicWriterK chapter 20 . 23h ago
I can't believe Anna is still friend-zoning Kristoff. Poor Kristoff! I know how he feels.
Queen Rebelle chapter 20 . 3/28
Yes. A Disney princess wearing black nail polish and a skull shirt with short messy blonde-blue hair. Does Disney create princesses that are goth? God, I hope so. That would change everything.

And I liked this chapter, even though it was short. Everytime I see this update I smile.
OoPoPcAnDy chapter 20 . 3/28
Anna, tell your future brother-in-law I said hi! :D
sanaa11 chapter 20 . 3/28
A really good chapter! I luv how u write :)
1BookWorm chapter 19 . 3/28
Ayayayya! So happy and exited when you updated! Luv it, and I am really hoping for some jelsa soon ;)
Phoenix chapter 19 . 3/10
I just thought of this but Im not trying to bug you but is my chartar going to come anytime soon?
reddawnfox chapter 19 . 3/2
Must. Read. Next. Chapter!
directioner4ever747 chapter 19 . 2/23
You like 5SOS? Ashton is my favorite. I love Anna's character in this chapter. Love this story too.
sandstorm89 chapter 19 . 2/21
This is an awesome chapter! Maybe for Elsa and Jack's date, Elsa can wear her hair down since Jack liked it so much?
Lost-Protagonist chapter 19 . 2/21
May I just say that you have made my day by replying. Thank you so much! Also, these Jelsa moments.. I love how you step into Elsa's mind - it's like you're actually her! I'm so glad I discovered your FanFiction! Keep up all the feels.
Shiranai chapter 15 . 2/21
1. Fairly Odd Parents Timmy s dad said it while blissfully frolicking through sausage fields.
justafakeme chapter 19 . 2/20
Hey there, loved how you wrote Elsa and Jack's conversation! Hate it when people write it so dramatically (they are sensible people, not actors in a soap opera!)
Anyway, lovely chapter, and we are all ready for Winter Wonderland ;)
ps: poor Kristoff...
Yay! Elsa forgave Jack ! :D
Great chapter by the way ;D
Kahnartis chapter 19 . 2/20
Great chapter!

So happy to see this updated!

Hmmm... I wonder what Jack will do!

Keep up the great work!
Randomperson chapter 19 . 2/20
I love this story. Da DRAMA!
Alrighty, huge cliffhanger at the end, feels, suspense, and it's only 10 in the morning. Good start to my day. Oh, and i got a SNOW DAY! YAAAAASSSSS!
Kristof and Anna need like a rocket to get to Walney on time. But still, I'm vewwy, vewwy pleased. With both today and tis awesome story.
Randomperson, out