Reviews for Walney High
Elsa N chapter 15 . 5/3/2016
AAAA LA LA LA LA
HAPPY!
SingingAngel327 chapter 26 . 5/1/2016
Go ahead and do a time skip. Who cares, I mean it your fanfiction and you should what you want with it. And I hope that Merricup will happen soon. Please?
JX101 chapter 26 . 5/1/2016
Love this chapter. This book shld get published. Seriously.
Anyways... thx 4 clearing up wat happened on the get-together. The part made me consider mastering sign-language.
Now that my last request has been cleared up, I wonder when word is going to spread out that Merricup is a thing *wink wink*
SAYONARA YUJIN!
Mollienaturerocks chapter 26 . 5/1/2016
Wow
PJOLover16 chapter 26 . 5/1/2016
This was cute, I love how perceptive Elsa is, but also how nervous. I wish you didn't cut off there, but I have to admit it's a good cliffhanger.

However, I'm not such a huge fan of HiccupXMerida. Like there is a perfectly great relationship set up in canon between hiccup and Astrid. In the second movie, they are just so natural, loving and supportive of each, like a long term married couple-in fact I ship it as much as Rapunzel and Eugene and I'm kind of sad I didn't get to see that ship develop cause it's one of the cutest things ever(it's analogous to Percabeth). This just feels like Perachel...
Riptide chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
I LUV this story so far! My mom even asked whut I was reading and she looked and skimmed through and she said ok. SOOOOOOOO this totally passed, and I have high standards! Thank u so much!
maranoismylife chapter 25 . 1/15/2016
YAAAS GIRL SLAY
happy and free chapter 25 . 1/15/2016
Hey, you. Yeah you. YOU NEED TO UPDATE!...if it isn't too much trouble. but this is a really good story. Great job.
Little Indulgence chapter 25 . 1/6/2016
Love this fic!
richayla chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
So I just found your story and read all of it that you have so far, and may I just say that it is FABULOUS! I'm in love with your story! I really can't wait to see how Elsa and Jack's "get to know you" is gonna go! And I'm really looking forward to seeing how pitch is going to react to his new and improved backpack! That gonna be the best! And can Anna and Kristoph please just get on with telling each other they like each other?! The suspense is killing me!
Queene Sweet Tee chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
What? Its over?! No more until the next update? NOO! I got so used to just continuously clicking the next button, but when I got to chapter 25 it wasn't there! I literally got so into this story that I forgot that it wasn't completed yet. Silly me! But really, I'm practically addicted. You're writing style is flawless! And ooooo, I can't wait for Pitch's reaction! Its going to be unbelievably awesome. And who did Anna text just now? As if I don't know, lol! I need more! Warning: There's only a limited amount of time that I can survive without Walney High. Help! Seriously, I love this fic so much. Update soon! Well, whenever you can, but ack! Need! Walney! Need! Jelsa! Need! Kristanna! Is that a thing? I'm not sure. Ok, I should shut up now, rite? Worry not, I am employing quiet mode riiiite now. . . . . . . I'm gone.
Bye! Luv ya, Ravynne Queene!
Mollienaturerocks chapter 25 . 12/24/2015
Ooooh~
Pastel-Witch-Stories chapter 25 . 12/23/2015
She's texting Kristoff. She HAS to be! He's the only member of the squad not in a current predicament. And about merricup(don't ship them i just use the names for short) i really dont know. O-o
JX101 chapter 25 . 12/23/2015
OH MY DARKNESS! I wish i thought of the 'pink monstrosity' when my bro was pissing me off. But the look on Pitch's face would be hilarious! Wonder what will happen on the 'get-together'.
Ps- I LOVE YOUR WORK!