Reviews for Walney High
Alice-In-A-Wonderful-Wasteland chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
ZackandCody chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Please Update! Cole and I love this fanfiction!
Greenbookworm3 chapter 24 . 12/3/2015
Can't speak.
No sound computing out of mouth except squealing and happiness.
I was on the look out for a good boarding school Jelsa AU and this surpassed all expectations. I loved it! Thank you for sharing your talent with the world wide web.
Scottydog chapter 24 . 11/30/2015
Just read this who,e fan fiction today-and loved it! Please continue to update and that last chapter was a great way to integrate ROTG into in!
sanaa11 chapter 24 . 11/29/2015
I love Bunnymund in this chap xD
romance is my thing chapter 24 . 11/29/2015
Omg love the new chap! I so wish there was a guy like Jack out there for me. If i found a guy who talked about me the way Jack does Elsa, I'd marry him on the spot. Jk! XD anyway i love how you portray Aster(I don't really care if it's Aster or Bunny). He sounds like an awesome guy. Update soon!
Mollienaturerocks chapter 24 . 11/29/2015
Eeep! So sweet~
12345 chapter 14 . 11/20/2015
Awesome job at this. But since I need to sleep, I'll leave this comment here. Excited to read tomorrow.
Alice-In-A-Wonderful-Wasteland chapter 23 . 11/20/2015
oooooooh..Jack's in trooooouuuuble... ._.
12345 chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
I hate what this story is doing to me. I really need sleep, and I always find myself pleading my body to stay awake and ready another chapter.
So yeah, great job. You deserve the recognition.
MagicWriterK chapter 23 . 11/12/2015
Also take this *throws him his staff and football gear*
Jack's wellbeing aside, I'm excited to see another chapter! Hopefully the updates come more frequently from now on. Can't wait to see more!
Mollienaturerocks chapter 23 . 11/12/2015
sanaa11 chapter 23 . 11/11/2015
I'm interested to see what happens next x)
TheWhoLockedSupernaturalist chapter 23 . 11/11/2015
Please more! I really want to meet the guardian's in human form, especially because you did a really good job of describing them! Can't wait for the update!
Navirina chapter 23 . 11/11/2015