Reviews for Walney High
Luckysquidmere chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I can't even right now
Lost-Protagonist chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
I absolutely love this FanFiction! Everytime I see a new chapter and that you've updated, I freak out. All the Jelsa and Kristanna.. Oh, the feels! I can't wait to see what is next. I'm curious to know about Peter and Wendy as well as Hiccup and Astrid. Keep up the writing! I cannot wait for your next update!
paola312 chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Please update soon
justafakeme chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Kai hehe... Missed rapunzel's comment on the kiss, but oh well
Queen Rebelle chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
I actually have no clue. But hey, awesome chapter! Merida is a lot like me in many waya, beating up boys, hilarious!
OoPoPcAnDy chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Is it the voice of the baby troll who sings, 'And by the way, I don't see no ring!'? I think her name is Annie Lopez.
The Black Cat Pounce chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Um, just please update!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
Hurry up I am dying
maranoismylife chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
I DEDICATE THIS SONG TO YOU THE ONE WHO NEVER SEES THE TRUTH
Tanith's crazy twin chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
I think it sould be an OC with Merida but gets brought in a while later
5sos chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
Who's your favourite member?
I can't decide between Calum or Luke.
5sos chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
I was literally smiling the whole time while I was reading this chapter.
maggie98 chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
WAIT! Sorry i read it wrong i think Merida should b with either Hiccup or OC T.T
maggie98 chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
This story is awesome! It's cool to imagine Anna's silky hair down especially with that white streak! I'm glad you didn't make Elsa's hair down though because i think she would look like a ghost with her white hair and the dark makeup she uses often, but don't get me wrong i think Elsa's beautiful :) about Rapunzel i can't really imagine her in brown hair so if it's ok i wanna imagine her s a blondie XD i really luv all the fluff in this story! It's awesome! Also since I've been reading 2 highschool-ish Rise of the Brave Frozen Tangled Dragons fic (longest name evr) in a row, im currently obsessed with searching pictures of the characters in modern clothes XD i don even mind that im still in an exam. About Hiccup i think he should b with either Merida or Astrid, i don't really like the idea of HiccupxOC but it's up 2 u. Omigod sorry for wasting ur time with this super long review i tend to do this a lot..
PGCiscrazy chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
How do know im not a ghost O.o ... anyway you should have put elsa thoughts in here btw head rush!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »