Reviews for Walney High
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
So good! I laughed so hard when Anna threw the fry with the ketchup at Kristoff. YOU HAVE TO MAKE JACK AND ELSA FALL IN LOVE WHEN THEY TALK TO EACH OTHER! #cutejelsamoments.
Anyways, I love thus story so much and I can't wait til the next update!
MagicWriterK chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Hahahaha...our prayers are with you Jack..*
SnowQueenElsaOfArendelle101 chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Lol Anna, I dip my fries in my milkshake too btw. And I'm really anxious to see what Elsa does to Jack when she finds/catches him. And I loooove country music, but that's probably cuz I grew up in the country and I'm raised like a redneck cowgirl so yah ya know

Till next time,
-Shelby
OoPoPcAnDy chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Omgggg she should end up with Hiccup!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Can you please do more Jelsa fluff?
manyotpsforlife chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
You know that Prince from Brave? The one who won the archery competition? Merida should end up with him...
lovinglovexx chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
WOOHOO
5SOS
I love Michael, he's like ... a guy verison of me (i think that's weird to say)
oh and calum too
and YES UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LOVED IT :D
paola312 chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Ooooooh i really missed this fanfic you should continue it, I love how Jack finally admits his feelings, now he most talk to Elsa, SO ROMANTIC
Queen Rebelle chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
NOT HICCUP WITH MERIDA! HICCSTRID FOR THE WIN!
Kahnartis chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Love it! It's a good chapter to keep things moving along. It has Jack and Peter, Jack running from Elsa, Jack and Anna talking, needing with Anna and Kristoff. All of that while not seeming to thrown together. It transitioned very well.

I'm noticing just how similar my friend, the one that I babysit, and Anna's personalities are. I mean the girl was a bit of a wild child before, but now, especially with reading this story, she is even more so... Yet in a somewhat tame manner.

I swear. It's never boring with her around.

Anyway, good chapter!

Look forward to the next chapter!

Keep up the good work!
frozenfreak chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Really good!
frosty101 chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
will there be someone blowing bubbles in chapter 18
MagicWriterK chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
WHAT! I NEED MORE UPDATES! HELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPME I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
MagicWriterK chapter 15 . 11/7/2014